Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NicramDuel

18% winrate-in-a-X-CV-player afking multiple times in randoms

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HNFC]
Players
82 posts
7,758 battles

At first I thought it was an accident. After all, all of us have that odd disconnect during games, even CV and DD players (who are critical to the success of a game, provided there are any of them in the first place). However, the second time I saw him today, I had a bad feeling about what was coming...and indeed. All squads were sent to the righthandmost column of the map, where they were intercepted by the enemy cv, and totally erased. No more squads took off, and somehow, although it baffled my mind...he was the second to go down in the game (probably spotted by enemy CV, and nuked by pushing enemy BB's). 

 

Even if due to an accidental, coincidental disconnect/IRL emergency afk/etc, the carrierless team is nearly certainly doomed...

 

...But when there's such a player who INTENTIONALLY loses and MAKES the team lose...that's a whole different level of lameness and toxicity. Although, in this case, maximum respect+kudos to our team for keeping high heads, and an actually very happy atmosphere in chat (we actually had good laughs with some guys while having the snot kicked out of us :D ). Usually, this would result in an instant flame-war.

 

How is it even possible, under the current sanctions, for such a *edit human to even be allowed to log on, let alone continuously ruin the chances (and perhaps flag/camo/time investments) of other players?  I thought there's an ever-increasing volume of punishment towards truly afk, malicious "players". Or no? 

 

 

 

1.jpg

shot-18.06.03_13.43.33-0225.jpg

shot-18.06.03_13.52.03-0538.jpg

Edited by Mlddim
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles

Yur not allowed to flame and shame me in public.

 


Ill report you for this.

  • Funny 6
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
766 posts
5,159 battles
30 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

At first I thought it was an accident. After all, all of us have that odd disconnect during games, even CV and DD players (who are critical to the success of a game, provided there are any of them in the first place). However, the second time I saw him today, I had a bad feeling about what was coming...and indeed. All squads were sent to the righthandmost column of the map, where they were intercepted by the enemy cv, and totally erased. No more squads took off, and somehow, although it baffled my mind...he was the second to go down in the game (probably spotted by enemy CV, and nuked by pushing enemy BB's). 

 

Even if due to an accidental, coincidental disconnect/IRL emergency afk/etc, the carrierless team is nearly certainly doomed...

 

...But when there's such a player who INTENTIONALLY loses and MAKES the team lose...that's a whole different level of lameness and toxicity. Although, in this case, maximum respect+kudos to our team for keeping high heads, and an actually very happy atmosphere in chat (we actually had good laughs with some guys while having the snot kicked out of us :D ). Usually, this would result in an instant flame-war.

 

How is it even possible, under the current sanctions, for such a useless waste of oxygen human to even be allowed to log on, let alone continuously ruin the chances (and perhaps flag/camo/time investments) of other players?  I thought there's an ever-increasing volume of punishment towards truly afk, malicious "players". Or no? 

 

 

 

1.jpg

shot-18.06.03_13.43.33-0225.jpg

shot-18.06.03_13.52.03-0538.jpg

 

 

jYRnSMT.gif what the...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
237 posts
10,142 battles

He's just having fun,thats a legit "playstyle" leave him alone!(Sarcasm)

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,269 posts
6,795 battles

Send those screenshots (without his name covered) to support, he might get a ban. Also add the replay of the battle you played with him if you have it :cap_like: Of course, add description adding a short explanation of what happened, similar to what you've done here

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,687 posts
9,234 battles
1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

Yur not allowed to flame and shame me in public.

 


Ill report you for this.

 

Pley 4 phun scrub detected !

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HEATH]
Players
111 posts
11,405 battles

What if the bot CV was  played by the enemy CV?if u have 2 accounts, press battle in same time, what are the chances to end up in same game with CV's??(wearring the thinfoil hat)

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,857 posts
6,165 battles

Ive seen some bad players, ive seen the special players who flame in chat at the beginning then go afk just to flame more, but this!!

How can someone see any pleasure in playing if they always loose or cant do anything.

If this dosent raise some flags to implement a quasi skill based MM, then nothing will, if you'r bellow 40% you cant go past T5.

Just my two cents here.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,982 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

 

On Friday I had 12% WinRate CV Tier VII "Ranger" with average damage of 6K (after 50+ battles)... his overall WinRate (for all ships) was below 40% ... :Smile_amazed:

 

We, of course, lost... it seems that there is nothing to be done with such players... you simply have to endure (and forget it ASAP) :Smile-angry:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
2 hours ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

My carrier couple of days ago.

 

shot-18_05.28_20_34.45-0458.jpg.b4617323b614831ad79637eddb9d4b15.jpg

 

Seriously, such people should get permabans.

yeah.. those people who cant spell bye.. i agree

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,403 posts
2 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

What if the bot CV was  played by the enemy CV?if u have 2 accounts, press battle in same time, what are the chances to end up in same game with CV's??(wearring the thinfoil hat)

And get all the XP from killing your alt account... clever! You can take your tinfoil off; groups of players have already been doing this in ranked, taking turns to boost each other, or even in randoms to fulfill the requirements of some of the more BS missions.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
1 minute ago, elblancogringo said:

That's actually really impressive, 18% WR is so low that it's even difficult to believe

It takes effort to go this low and the player in question must have done it intentionally given the number of games played as just pressing 'battle' and then disconnect or go AFK should net a winrate above 40%

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
766 posts
5,159 battles
2 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

On Friday I had 12% WinRate CV Tier VII "Ranger" with average damage of 6K (after 50+ battles)... his overall WinRate (for all ships) was below 40% ... :Smile_amazed:

 

We, of course, lost... it seems that there is nothing to be done with such players... you simply have to endure (and forget it ASAP) :Smile-angry:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

:Smile_amazed:

 

dZyR2Vs.gif

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_OPC_]
Players
365 posts
11,426 battles

Meh he spent more money on this game then I did WeeGee won't do crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
9 hours ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

My carrier couple of days ago.

 

shot-18_05.28_20_34.45-0458.jpg.b4617323b614831ad79637eddb9d4b15.jpg

 

Seriously, such people should get permabans.

This situation reminds me on my game yesterday, when some Akizuki said in the chat how he dont like MM so he is quiting. And he left in first minute of battle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
6 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

On Friday I had 12% WinRate CV Tier VII "Ranger" with average damage of 6K (after 50+ battles)... his overall WinRate (for all ships) was below 40% ... :Smile_amazed:

 

We, of course, lost... it seems that there is nothing to be done with such players... you simply have to endure (and forget it ASAP) :Smile-angry:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

This is so true.

No matter how good me and my division try to play, and when it looks like we wining (caps taken and 2-3 enemys dead in the start) we manage to lose nearly every battle in last few days.

The level of noobs is extremely high.

Today I told some Hinden in and Bismarck 1-2 squares behind me inside our A cap to support me while I was chasing enemy DD in front of me on 7 km range, they simply says ''no''...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,787 posts
10,685 battles
9 hours ago, N00Boo7 said:

What if the bot CV was  played by the enemy CV?if u have 2 accounts, press battle in same time, what are the chances to end up in same game with CV's??(wearring the thinfoil hat)

The saddest thing is that with our current CV population this would be perfectly doable (at high tier outside peak hours) with near-perfect success rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×