Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrettMRC

Why don't.....

11 comments in this topic

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
124 posts
4,830 battles

...the turrets move on ships controlled by bots until they've targetted something?

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
1 minute ago, BrettMRC said:

...the turrets move on ships controlled by bots until they've targetted something?

RAGE_BORIS.png.2eaca05e670ca2a3d717d8a04b206b65.png

• Funny 2

[BLITZ]
Players
2,842 posts
11,408 battles

Why should they? :cap_hmm:

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, SeeteufeI said:

Why should they? :cap_hmm:

WASD hard..

Maybe mouse control is game challening task as well? After all this is average WOWs community :P

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
124 posts
4,830 battles

Just an observation from a training room! :p

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,830 posts
17,712 battles

OP has a point that I would appreciate a turret target lock in addition to the already available target lock. Especially when doing torpedo beats or evading planes I often find that despite using ctrl+x or right mouse button to lock the guns in a fixed position the turrets are (too) far off my original target, respectively it may take a very long time adjusting aim after excessive maneuvering. So if I could lock guns on a target (of course no lead, just dead center) until I take over manual control again I would not easily disregard such a change.

• Cool 4

Players
1,025 posts
5,469 battles
29 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

OP has a point that I would appreciate a turret target lock in addition to the already available target lock. Especially when doing torpedo beats or evading planes I often find that despite using ctrl+x or right mouse button to lock the guns in a fixed position the turrets are (too) far off my original target, respectively it may take a very long time adjusting aim after excessive maneuvering. So if I could lock guns on a target (of course no lead, just dead center) until I take over manual control again I would not easily disregard such a change.

How dare you ask for a mechanic wot has had for years? ! Don't you know the programming effort would bankrupt the  company? ??

Honestly though, this would be much appreciated, even though I fear it might take the skill out of dd knife fights.

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
124 posts
4,830 battles

Just seems odd to me - the second a player lands in game the turrets "activate" and move towards the locked zone/track...but bots don't.

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles
13 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

RAGE_BORIS.png.2eaca05e670ca2a3d717d8a04b206b65.png

Trolling on the forum and bending the rules since 2016. Pls ban me, I am rare unicum Carrier and you lack on them already. Tnx

FIFY :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_playing::cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this