Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
n4xor

the game is heading to its end

38 comments in this topic

Players
172 posts

The inoperability and the permissiveness of the developer in addressing the problem of illegal addons, and the refusal to disable the possibility of installing addons, which is nothing more than a huge open door to the installation of addons of dubious reputation , is taking this game towards an abyss without possibility of return.
If we also add to all this that the premium type ships are giving more and more advantage over the standard ships, we have a step to win that allows the installation of cheats = time to say enough

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 7

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,432 posts
11,419 battles

What illegal addons are you even talking about? I haven't heard of any.

And the advantages of premium ships are still far from pay-to-win. Better players will always be able to beat premium ships with normal ships.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
28 minutes ago, n4xor said:

The inoperability and the permissiveness of the developer in addressing the problem of illegal addons, and the refusal to disable the possibility of installing addons, which is nothing more than a huge open door to the installation of addons of dubious reputation , is taking this game towards an abyss without possibility of return.
If we also add to all this that the premium type ships are giving more and more advantage over the standard ships, we have a step to win that allows the installation of cheats = time to say enough

Proof, do you have any, or are you expecting us to just take your claims based off good faith?

[CATS]
Players
14,625 posts
10,863 battles
27 minutes ago, n4xor said:

People like you are telling that for nearly three years. Look where we are now...

Yes, someday you will be right, but not for the reasons you say. No game is forever.

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,114 posts
6,566 battles

Dude... Want to know what a truly abyss?? Go and check a regular game in WOT China where Warpack it's allowed.

[PMI]
Players
2,308 posts
5,463 battles

Why is it Im not surprised due to hidden stats?:cap_tea:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[WGP2W]
Players
1,417 posts
9,923 battles
49 minutes ago, n4xor said:

RAGE_BORIS.png.2eaca05e670ca2a3d717d8a04b206b65.pngnono.gif.499e741dd49abf51bd578b940a4693b7.gif

WoWs dead. Confirmed.

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,391 posts
8,709 battles
52 minutes ago, n4xor said:

static3.fjcdn.com-1905512064564035.jpg

Got replay?

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,179 posts
6,766 battles
23 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

What illegal addons are you even talking about?

WG Official Modpack :Smile_trollface:

51 minutes ago, n4xor said:

Hidden stats, senseless whining about something that you clearly have no clue about...

But hey, that guy who sank you and set you into this incompetent rage must have cheated bcuz you simply are that good, right? :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

WG Official Modpack :Smile_trollface:

Hidden stats, senseless whining about something that you clearly have no clue about...

But hey, that guy who sank you and set you into this incompetent rage must have cheated bcuz you simply are that good, right? :Smile_teethhappy:

Sure sounds like the ole "anyone that sinks me is cheating, and anyone I sink is a noob" mentality, for sure.

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
2,731 posts
10,858 battles
4 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Sure sounds like the ole "anyone that sinks me is cheating, and anyone I sink is a noob" mentality, for sure.

Yep. 

[WGP2W]
Players
1,417 posts
9,923 battles

Why on earth would you engage in 3v1?

Why'd you waste your smoke when enemy Z-52 have hydro?

I hate this game, I really truly do.

Well I know one way to end this

I'll just stop playing

I'll just uninstall!!!!!1111!!

I am done, I am through, I am just sick of it all!

If you wanted to tank damage why the hell d'you pick Yuyeang?

I am done, I am through, I'm reporting all of you!

I hope WG bans my potato team and fixes MM.....

I am done, I am through, QQQQQQQ!
Every time I try to play, I'm stuck with bads like you! ....

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

Yep. 

Unless of course he does manage to provide the proof I asked for earlier (now that'd be a first)

[POI--]
Players
3,852 posts
5,006 battles

All things that exist one day will cease to. Such is the grim reality and in that light, I guess, the game is heading towards its end with every second that passes. As are we all. Memento mori...

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,391 posts
8,709 battles
3 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Unless of course he does manage to provide the proof I asked for earlier (now that'd be a first)

Until then we will consider him to be this guy, right? :cap_hmm:

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
2 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Until then we will consider him to be this guy, right? :cap_hmm:

Could be wrong, but I do belive they have nerfed  (or at least come up with counters to) those since that video was made :P

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,391 posts
8,709 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Could be wrong, but I do belive they have nerfed  (or at least come up with counters to) those since that video was made :P

That's not the point ^^

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
Just now, aboomination said:

That's not the point ^^

Oh I am aware, but it was either that or comment on the atrocious lines. :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
1,583 posts
6,235 battles
1 hour ago, Juanx said:

Why is it Im not surprised due to hidden stats?:cap_tea:

Because you hoped to "show" someone that you're soooo much better that him and now you're sad because you can't even contribute anything sensable to the conversation?

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,391 posts
8,709 battles
4 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

Because you hoped to "show" someone that you're soooo much better that him and now you're sad because you can't even contribute anything sensable to the conversation?

Hey, why are your stats hidden? :cap_hmm:

Players
1,583 posts
6,235 battles
Just now, aboomination said:

Hey, why are your stats hidden? :cap_hmm:

Guess Furry

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,391 posts
8,709 battles
Just now, Mandalorianer said:

Guess Furry

Whoa, really? You should join SCRUBS, then - we all are perverts!

Beta Tester
1,843 posts
2,580 battles
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

Guess Furry

Not all furries are scrubs, clan name or otherwise.

Players
1,583 posts
6,235 battles
6 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Whoa, really? You should join SCRUBS, then - we all are perverts!

Yeah...no. I like being straight and white - not to mention that I'am not purple enough for such an illustriou circle j*rk.

But thanks for fake asking, made my night.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PMI]
Players
2,308 posts
5,463 battles
18 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

I also love triggering snowflakes, you in?