Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_H_Nelson

US Split - Anyone else with their captains left untrained in new ships?

6 comments in this topic

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I've raised a ticket with Support, and I wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

After the split of the US Cruiser line my captains were moved to new ships. I received notifications when I logged on that they had completed the "Senior Command Course" at a cost of zero gold. AIUI this enables instant retraining on the new ship.

But I have 5 captains who were moved by the split and are shown as still undergoing training - as if they were moved without going on the "Senior Command Course" and being trained for free.

It looks like a bug to me - but the great thing about the forum is that someone often comes along and explains what is happening.

• Cool 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,451 posts
13,843 battles

Can't say I've experienced the same issue. Even my Cleve captain on my Atlanta got retrained to Pensa for free.

Beta Tester
1,844 posts
2,580 battles

No, all of mine got (as far as I can see) respecced as they should have..

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,243 battles

only played 1 game in my pensi and the capt on that wasn't fully trained even though he was before the split

haven't checked my Cleveland or new orleans but wouldn't be surprised if it aint the same for them

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts
7 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Can't say I've experienced the same issue. Even my Cleve captain on my Atlanta got retrained to Pensa for free.

Same here, I had no Captains on the rest of the tree that moved though. It sounds like something didn't work right.

[AAA-]
Players
663 posts
5,032 battles

Train retrain worked as intended here. I had a Tier 5 US cruiser whatsitcalled spent 30k free XP to the tier 6 Cleve and bought it on discount it gave it a perm. camo for 1000 dubloons and a 1 point capt. After the update I now have the tier 8 Cleve with a 8 point capt. (fully trained) and a perm camo thatswhatIdiditfor for free and the new tier 6 whateverthatisnow had the 1 pointcapt. (fully retrained) for that ship and still has its perm. camo.

Sign in to follow this