You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrusilovX

Mssions Re-Appearing

11 comments in this topic

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I know this was a problem a while ago but it still appears to be happening.

Missions are either re-appearing or being reset to 0.

For instance I finally completed the Tachibana Lima mission the other day but after one game today (i played 4 or 5 battles earlier this morning) it's suddenly re-appeared.  Also the current Combat Missions for the Indianapolis Marathon were reset to 0 progress,

While this isn't a game breaker as I can simply log off and back on to get the correct details it's an annoying bug.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  I guess a ticket is in order to support.

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts

I get it periodically too, they usually disappear after the next Random game or a client reset. It's a bit annoying, but not desperately so.

Bizarrely my Ranked stars periodically disappear to reappear after the next game played (no I don't mean Ranked game played, just any mode), I assume it's the same issue with the client having a bit of a "moment".

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I guess my main concern is if you're finished one of these missions and the game glitches would the code be smart enough to recognize that it's not rewarded the player and then give the reward the next time the game is launched.  If the programs are glitchy enough in the first place I would not trust the coding to sort it out.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,975 battles

Dont hold your breath.. its still an issue but i guess a LOOOOOWWWWWW Priority

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,346 posts
14,975 battles
37 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I guess my main concern is if you're finished one of these missions and the game glitches would the code be smart enough to recognize that it's not rewarded the player and then give the reward the next time the game is launched.  If the programs are glitchy enough in the first place I would not trust the coding to sort it out.

Ive had this issue often.. but have never missed out on the reward

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles
1 minute ago, T0byJug said:

Thanks for that.

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts
3 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Same, it just seems to be an issue with the display of what's held server side on mission progress, not actually a defect in tracking the mission.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles

I raised a ticket and I've been asked to provide screen shots and remove all mods....

[IRAN]
Players
380 posts
8,241 battles

I'm having the same problem from last 2 updates .got used to WG special bugs :) i love them :cap_rambo:

Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles
2 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

I raised a ticket and I've been asked to provide screen shots and remove all mods....

If it is any help to you, let me tell you that I get the same issue . . .  . and I play plain vanilla game. (Not even "official" mods)

3 hours ago, T0byJug said:

Dont hold your breath.. its still an issue but i guess a LOOOOOWWWWWW Priority

Very low priority. So low, if fact, that the only item below it is FIXING THE BATTLESHIP PLAGUE! :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles
20 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

If it is any help to you, let me tell you that I get the same issue . . .  . and I play plain vanilla game. (Not even "official" mods)

Very low priority. So low, if fact, that the only item below it is FIXING THE BATTLESHIP PLAGUE! :Smile_hiding:

I included a link to this topic.

It's been marked as solved again with the following (which I guess we already know from the posts above):

"It can happen that your mission display starts behaving weirdly. As World of Warships cleans its cache at each restart of the game, you should get your mission progress displayed after quitting the game, waiting a approximately 15 mins so the RAM is cleared properly of it content, and launch back the game.

Rest assured, though, this is only a display issue. This means that your current progress on the mission is saved and continues, and that you cannot have rewards for missions that appears again.

I hope I have enlightened your situation. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again. "

• Cool 1