Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rowboat_Cop

Replay issue

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
273 posts
13,610 battles

Is anyone else having issues running replay-files in world of warships now?

Mine will launch the game, ask me to login and then just hang at the login screen.

 

/Me

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,251 posts
6,795 battles
3 hours ago, Rowboat_Cop said:

Is anyone else having issues running replay-files in world of warships now?

Mine will launch the game, ask me to login and then just hang at the login screen.

No, mine are running fine  :cap_hmm:

 

A short checklist:

  • Did you try to open that replay 1 time or multiple times?
  • Did you try to open only that replay or multiple different replays?
  • While you're stuck on the log-in screen (I assume that the spinny thing in the middle is spinning like its loading?) did you ever try to tap ESC (or any other key on the keyboard)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
273 posts
13,610 battles
3 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

No, mine are running fine  :cap_hmm:

 

A short checklist:

  • Did you try to open that replay 1 time or multiple times?
  • Did you try to open only that replay or multiple different replays?
  • While you're stuck on the log-in screen (I assume that the spinny thing in the middle is spinning like its loading?) did you ever try to tap ESC (or any other key on the keyboard)?

1. one time per attempt ( for scientifical reasons I repeated the test multiple times and got the same outcome every time)
2. only 1 replay when I tested , could not get past the login screen.

3. Yes, after the 10th time I guess I had tried pretty much everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEN]
Players
105 posts
8,721 battles

Replays are not really practical to see. It lacks at least several reading functions, and also a possibility to take the camera out of the boat. I have the impression to have gotten Parkinson too when I replay a replay. Good stuff to review it, thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,251 posts
6,795 battles
3 hours ago, Steph246 said:

It lacks (..) a possibility to take the camera out of the boat.

LMB - unlock camera from players view

Ctrl Shift Backspace - enter freecam

 

Your lack of knowledge about replay controls doesn't mean they are not there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
273 posts
13,610 battles
16 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

LMB - unlock camera from players view

Ctrl Shift Backspace - enter freecam

 

Your lack of knowledge about replay controls doesn't mean they are not there

Sorry about this Wilkatis :)

 

His lack of knowledge is most likely because the info available about controls in the replay mode is really spotty.

There are several versions of information regarding the controls and they differ quite a lot.

 

So it is understandable why some people would not have the full knowledge.

 

 

Also.

I know about the controls and still my free camera stopped working entirely since about 10 patches back.

 

Best Regards

Me

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,251 posts
6,795 battles
6 hours ago, Rowboat_Cop said:

I know about the controls and still my free camera stopped working entirely since about 10 patches back.

Make sure to unlock the players cam (LMB) before you enter freecam, then it always works :cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×