You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Graphic stutter and delayed actions since 0.7.5

35 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

Hi Guys,

Right this one is making me a little nervous since I see no threads containing the issue I am having.

So...

Only Enemy ships move in jerky movements.  All rounds fired from enemy and friend alike are graphically delayed eg When I fire reaction on click is delayed, splashes/explsions are delayed when they hit water and target etc. animation is delayed when rounds hit me as well.

Usual fps drop too...

Any takers?

drivers are up to date.

all updates have been fine on this pc so far, except this one?:Smile_amazed:

has anyone else experienced these issues with latest patch?

Many thanks as always

Wolf.

:Smile_popcorn:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles

Nope

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,135 posts
5,909 battles
1 minute ago, SeaWolf7 said:

ok thanks m8.:cap_like:

But I can say that I watched Flamu's stream yesterday and he had such laggy UI

• Cool 1

[3STG]
Players
323 posts
9,980 battles

My port was very laggy yesterday when mounting flags to a ship, more laggy than it used to be (mostly after a few games, now it is laggy from the very start.).

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
73 posts
3,036 battles

I've had major lag issues on this update, no rhyme no reason - no discernable triggers. 

My build/client has been fine up until this patch.

Ping ranging from normal (30-40ms right up to 400+)

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
23 minutes ago, Paimentaja said:

My port was very laggy yesterday when mounting flags to a ship, more laggy than it used to be (mostly after a few games, now it is laggy from the very start.).

7 minutes ago, BrettMRC said:

I've had major lag issues on this update, no rhyme no reason - no discernable triggers. 

My build/client has been fine up until this patch.

Ping ranging from normal (30-40ms right up to 400+)

Thanks for reply's guys,

I've just performed an integrity check and this has sorted out the issues for me. When I installed the latest patch it came up with a message next to the play button on the Games centre. I cant remember what exactly it said but it told me there may have been a problem with something think it was related to direct x and if I wanted to check it for errors. I cliked yes, it took a short time and said everything was up to date but I believe this may have been the isuue. Performing the integrity check may have resolved a miss match with the direct x. not sure but....

• Cool 1

[3STG]
Players
323 posts
9,980 battles
4 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Thanks for reply's guys,

I've just performed an integrity check and this has sorted out the issues for me. When I installed the latest patch it came up with a message next to the play button on the Games centre. I cant remember what exactly it said but it told me there may have been a problem with something think it was related to direct x and if I wanted to check it for errors. I cliked yes, it took a short time and said everything was up to date but I believe this may have been the isuue. Performing the integrity check may have resolved a miss match with the direct x. not sure but....

Oh yeah, had that too. It checked and installed DirectX 9, so I'll have to try the integrity check too.

[TIDES]
[TIDES]
Players
73 posts
3,036 battles

Thanks for the advice - doing a check now :)

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
10 minutes ago, Paimentaja said:

Oh yeah, had that too. It checked and installed DirectX 9, so I'll have to try the integrity check too.

yup,,that's the one....

[HAERT]
Players
2,102 posts
31 minutes ago, Cyanide_NL said:

Good that it worked but DirectX 9?

Yup, I was surprised too, maybe it's something in their game engine that's struggling with 11 and so they've stuffed 9 in as a bandaid.

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
2 hours ago, Cyanide_NL said:

Good that it worked but DirectX 9?

I Think direct x 9 is there for people running older pc etc. However why the latest patch decided to do this upon install, I have no idea. it shouldn't have but it did.

Glad all is running smooth for you guys now. Thanks for the info.

@MrConway please feel free to close this thread if you think it would be of no further use.

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,583 battles

Port lagg since update, and a couple of gears grinding in battles, much like the memory leak before. It's the patch not the rig, talking to support will have you spend hours switching your PC on and off

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
11 minutes ago, zengaze said:

Port lagg since update, and a couple of gears grinding in battles, much like the memory leak before. It's the patch not the rig, talking to support will have you spend hours switching your PC on and off

Have you cleared your cache.? This improved things for me after update before this one. Had same issue as you are describing here.

go to Games > World of Warships > Profile > cef_cache > cache...

This gave me back my missing fps as well.:cap_like:

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles

HOLD THE PHONE PEOPLE!!!

THE PROBLEM IS BACK!!

Halfway through my last game the enemy ship stutter started again, delays on all mouse commands etc etc. Its unplayable like this so no more wows for me till this is fixed I guess.

I don't belive it can be My pc after all checks have been made and performed. so must be an update issue?

sigh ....again.:Smile_facepalm:

[BNBS]
Players
371 posts

Probably not relevant, but an observation.  Since the patch I load into the battle as normal, but the first time I see my ship on screen after loading into the battle the screen is frozen for some 15 seconds.

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
2 hours ago, Tordenskjold23 said:

Try lower sound settings - go from high too something lower

sorry.... What is this related too?:Smile_amazed:

Players
176 posts

What is your configuration? (CPU, memory...). Do you overclock or have some CPU optimization program active? I remember it was reported to be an issue in the past, maybe the problem is back with this update.

Ciao

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,977 posts
8,585 battles

Hi all,

Everything is OK for me (finally I must say - I had to exit WoWs after 8 straight battles in v0.7.3.x and v0.7.4.x because the client would crash)! :Smile_Default:

Leo "Apollo11"

[SCRUB]
Players
2,726 posts
7,362 battles

My experience:

- Port lag (mounting signals, moving around...) is laggy ... more than previous patches.

PC reboot helps, but if WoWS client is opened for some time (even if minimized) it gets laggy pretty fast.

- Ingame lag ... sometimes holding CTRL lags for couple of seconds (sound works fine at the time). Also CTRL clicking the target acts weird (sometimes it just wont select the target).

No other issues so far.

[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,135 battles
22 minutes ago, Andyphone said:

What is your configuration? (CPU, memory...). Do you overclock or have some CPU optimization program active? I remember it was reported to be an issue in the past, maybe the problem is back with this update.

Ciao

Ciao amico,

Yes I am as a matter of fact.. will have a play with this eg on off se if it makes any difference.

Thank you for the helpful info.

• Cool 1