Jump to content
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
CptOddyB

Public Test Rewards

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[8BIT]
Players
100 posts

@MrConway

When will the mission awards to main account be creditted?

As far as I was to understand it would be creditted the first Friday after the Patch went live. This is what happened with the last PT awards.

Just checked today and nothing on the userbonus page....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-KM-]
Players
357 posts
9,487 battles

I havent done PT for a while, but i thought it was like that you need to actively claim those rewards, dont you? Or was that changed? With the XP bonus right now a few special flags would be nice. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[8BIT]
Players
100 posts

In the last PT, all rewards from missions in the PT where issued through the Userbonus page, the Friday after the update went live.  Just wondering myself if this has changed or there is a delay (maybe due to yesterdays issues).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
1 hour ago, blindhai said:

I havent done PT for a while, but i thought it was like that you need to actively claim those rewards, dont you? Or was that changed? With the XP bonus right now a few special flags would be nice. :)

Now you are supposed to get an email that tells you when you can claim via the "claim" page.... 

So far nothing for the last w test rewards (I say "2" but its the last 2 stages for this update)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-KM-]
Players
357 posts
9,487 battles
3 minutes ago, antenociti said:

Now you are supposed to get an email that tells you when you can claim via the "claim" page.... 

 

ok, then it didnt change.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,180 posts
6,766 battles
1 hour ago, CptOddyB said:

Still nothing, Still waiting....

 

You already were told:

On 6/1/2018 at 1:04 PM, Klopirat said:

perhaps the office relocation will delay the delivery this time...

Your whining won't make anything go faster. And if I remember correctly it used to take weeks to get those rewards, I'm sure you can wait a few more days till they get around to it

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[8BIT]
Players
100 posts

I am not whining, I am simply asking a question to WG, as I see so far there has been No reply.

"Perhaps the office relocation will delay the delivery this time" is not an answer, it is a reply based on no fact.

So please, do not attack me for asking for information from one person who may actually know.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,121 posts
2,233 battles
On 6/1/2018 at 11:54 AM, CptOddyB said:

@MrConway

When will the mission awards to main account be creditted?

As far as I was to understand it would be creditted the first Friday after the Patch went live. This is what happened with the last PT awards.

Just checked today and nothing on the userbonus page....

 

They should be arriving by tomorrow the latest, please be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-KM-]
Players
357 posts
9,487 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

They should be arriving by tomorrow the latest, please be patient.

 

Would have been better to have them when the Daily XP Bonus is active, but as @CptOddyB said: A reaction is much appreciated! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
191 posts
4,679 battles

By the way, is it me or is there no actual link on the account page for this page ?

(meaning you have to manually enter/click the url,  and you have no way of finding it unless you stumble on this post ?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-KM-]
Players
357 posts
9,487 battles
2 hours ago, AmiralPotato said:

By the way, is it me or is there no actual link on the account page for this page ?

(meaning you have to manually enter/click the url,  and you have no way of finding it unless you stumble on this post ?)

 

That is correct. Not sure if you get an eMail everytime you participated on the PTS. I would go with no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,339 posts
6,642 battles
On 26-6-2018 at 11:32 AM, AmiralPotato said:

By the way, is it me or is there no actual link on the account page for this page ?

(meaning you have to manually enter/click the url,  and you have no way of finding it unless you stumble on this post ?)

I basically added the bonus link page to my profile somewhere :Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×