Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

20 comments in this topic

Players
60 posts
1,542 battles

I got invited and joined a Clan [nvm which] so there's a new tab in the main dock/Port screen top right area. On getting into that I see a bunch of base facilities & when I click them a new screen detailing the facility with a  popup on rolling over which says "Only for players with access"  presumably a subset within my clan- But how do I even know if and when I get access fgs?  I have asked in the clan conversation box but I never get any answers/replies. Well I'm sick of this gnomic sh1t already xP

[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
96 posts
4,885 battles

Each container you earn gives 10 oil.  Daily ones, bonus ones from missions, premium ones all count.  Generally it shouldn't take long to get enough.  The oil is also used to buy more facilities if they are not all unlocked yet, although you need to do nothing - any oil gained by clan members is available for the clan leaders to spend

[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
96 posts
4,885 battles

Also "nvm which" is pretty irrelevant since we can see from your forum tag that it's ODB :Smile-_tongue:

But if they have any juicy 10% discounts unlocked on ships you plan to buy then do wait until you've gained access, especially T8s - quite a hefty credit saving there.

• Funny 1

Players
263 posts
6,947 battles

There are two different effects here. The first is whether you benefit from buildings, the second is whether you can build new buildings yourself.

In general you will easily be able to benefit (first effect), but only the clan command is able to build buildings (second effect). 

The message pops up if you try to build buildings i think (select an empty spot for building and you'll get that, you wont get the message when selecting a built building). 

At least i think it works that way, but i cant tell since ive only been a clan leader haha. 

[MDF]
Beta Tester
152 posts
9,429 battles

Clan Boni are locked for new players until they spend some oil by daily crates. the spending of oil on buildings is only for clanleadership and enabled subgroups. the amount you need to collect for receiving boni should be below 100 oil but I'm not sure 

Players
60 posts
1,542 battles
17 minutes ago, KpnFarqinMAgick said:

I got invited and joined a Clan [nvm which] so there's a new tab in the main dock/Port screen top right area. On getting into that I see a bunch of base facilities & when I click them a new screen detailing the facility with a  popup on rolling over which says "Only for players with access"  presumably a subset within my clan- But how do I even know if and when I get access fgs?  I have asked in the clan conversation box but I never get any answers/replies. Well I'm sick of this gnomic sh1t already xP

Players
60 posts
1,542 battles

Thank you all particularly Xanta99 for your info & advices, 

Btw I've earned 270 units oil so maybe now I could get some access?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,230 posts
Gerade eben, KpnFarqinMAgick sagte:

you should get the boni for xp etc, but of course you won't be able to build new installations. Only commander & other higher officers can do that

Players
263 posts
6,947 battles
1 minute ago, KpnFarqinMAgick said:

Thank you all particularly Xanta99 for your info & advices, 

You will have the benefits then, but you are not allowed to build the buildings. That's what not having access means (unlike what the others told you).

All that means is that YOU dont have the choice what building gets built next. 

[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
96 posts
4,885 battles

I don't think steam makes any difference.  You'll be able to tell if you have access by the following:

a) When viewing the clan tab the 270 oil is not greyed out.  Once it goes white it means access granted

b) Any ships of T5-8 that discounts are unlocked on will have a discounted icon (little price tag thing) in the tech tree 

c) You'll find an extra -10% service cost on the battle results XP/costs tab if the ship type service discount is applied

d) You'll find an extra +3% XP on the battle results XP/costs tab if the nation bonus was applied

Players
60 posts
1,542 battles

I have noticed that on the da mage control & repair party consumables there are now double carets (like a corporal badge) 

5b119df8196e5_Doublecaretthing.jpg.87dfb4588635bbeadbe155530fe9b787.jpg

Screen Shot 06-01-18 at 08.19 PM.PNG

Players
382 posts

Changed icons for Premium consumables. Now, Premium consumables will be marked with an additional icon, making it more distinguishable from standard consumables.

That's a general change rather than anything to do with you having joined a clan. 

[HAERT]
Players
2,101 posts
On 01/06/2018 at 8:27 PM, KpnFarqinMAgick said:

I have noticed that on the da mage control & repair party consumables there are now double carets (like a corporal badge) 

5b119df8196e5_Doublecaretthing.jpg.87dfb4588635bbeadbe155530fe9b787.jpg

Screen Shot 06-01-18 at 08.19 PM.PNG

That was from the last patch, a way so that you can see easier if you have the regular or premium consumables, it's a good change as for an absolute age I've used a mod so that I can tell at a glance.

If you mouse over the buildings in your clan port or look to the right side of the clan screen you can see the active buildings, as others have said you will never be able to build any buildings unless you're made part of the clan leadership so don't get concerned that you can't upgrade the buildings yourself. The benefits are passive like +% income, exp, discount on buying (also applies to selling) silver tech tree ships, pretty obvious when you have an idea what you're looking at.

Players
60 posts
1,542 battles

Thanks BeauNidl,

I heard a Developer on Twitch say that there was a fairly big change coming (possibly in 0.7.6) to the clan screen interface