You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rhyker_1

game client EU /NA

3 comments in this topic

Question

[L_S_D]
[L_S_D]
Players
3 posts
4,411 battles

Hi 

Can somebody please explain why the wows game keeps trying to refer me to the NA server when i stay in South Africa not South America. i share the same time line as london. my fps is lower on the EU server. But still i'm referred to the NA server.

and Is it also possible to transfer the ships i have on the NA server to the EU one?

2 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Hi

What do you mean when you write "refering"?

Each server (EU, NA, ASIA) has its own client that has to be installed on your PC and you need a sperate account on each server (for game , website and forum). Those clients only connect to the respective server when you launch them.

So to connect to the EU server, you have to have the EU client installed and launch it.

A transfer of ships/curreny between the servers is not possible.

[L_S_D]
[L_S_D]
Players
3 posts
4,411 battles

Hi LilJumpa

ok when i looked at the american cruiser mission it said you are from south africa please go to the north american server. its done this before. I have separate accounts for both but even when i was loading the EU client it was prompting me to select the NA server.

friends that have joined by default get the NA client. was just wondering if WOWS staff know where South Africa is on the planet, its in the name.