thunder3oo

Compensations for being unable to use premium account

12 comments in this topic

[SICA]
Players
170 posts
18,919 battles

First, to prevent any attempt of wrongly channeled chatter here (as some forum users make, unfortunately), I want to highlight  that a Wargaming representative said "If a compensation should be given to our players, this would be done by our developers automatically, without having to contact the Customer Support. Thank you for your understanding." 

Pay attention to this. "IF..."

Well, this is not good enough. 

So we are at the mercy of WG. If they want to give us back what we lost, it is their decision. But the money already went in their pockets! Who cares? Right?
I would like to know why Wargaming Europe keeps treating it's customers & players like crap, and what kind of compensations will be given to those who were unable to use their premium accounts in the days  of the patches release. If we buy a couple of premium days few mornings before the update, It seems that we have to calculate and choose very carefully the hour we make the purchase, because we might very well loose  2-5 hours of use. It's just 2 or 5 hours (let's not forget the latter "ambiguous wording" of 31.05.2018 which kept customers on their toes for hours), but that premium time belong to US.

WE paid for that time, to be used from the beginning to the end. And we don't get what we paid for. Period.

Is this the way you conduct your business, Wargaming?

Bellow you can see how customers are treated in Japan. 1 minute...

5b0413e359429_IUbLhDw-png__605.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,348 posts
6,672 battles

WGs compensation measures have been pretty good the last couple times they messed up something, I'm gonna wait to see what they will do this time before getting out the angry mob thingy:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[-KM-]
Players
364 posts
9,560 battles

I dont think that compensation is justified when the downtime was only 3 or 4 hours. But dont get me wrong, i wouldnt complain if they would compensate. It is just that i dont play in the morning so i didnt miss anything.

• Boring 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,231 posts
6,782 battles

3 hours on a morning of a working-day, yeah, you totally lose so so much there, didn't you? They should compensate you with a whole month of premium! :fish_palm:

• Boring 1

[-KM-]
Players
364 posts
9,560 battles
14 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

3 hours on a morning of a working-day, yeah, you totally lose so so much there, didn't you?

Dont forget that not everybody works from 9 to 5, there are a lot of people who work shifts and/or work in the night or just later. Maintenance is just a normal thing though.

• Cool 2

[PUPSI]
Players
6,241 posts
Vor 13 Minuten, wilkatis_LV sagte:

3 hours on a morning of a working-day

nearly 6 hours, and Thursday was a public holiday in some regions :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,231 posts
6,782 battles
50 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

nearly 6 hours, and Thursday was a public holiday in some regions :Smile_hiding:

No, 3 hours.  You don't count the time that server is down for update

Was supposed to go up at 10:00 CEST, went up at 13:00. So 3 hours

[SICA]
Players
170 posts
18,919 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

3 hours on a morning of a working-day, yeah, you totally lose so so much there, didn't you? They should compensate you with a whole month of premium! :fish_palm:

Hey wise guy. You can read, right? What does the shop says on premium account buying page? 1 day, 3 days, 7 days... and so on. Not 6 days and half, 2 days  and 18 hours, 22 hours, 20 hours or less. I'm sure that every player who buys something wants to be respected as customer. I want what's mine, not an undeserved entire free month of premium. It's a business, not a rag fair. They should keep their word. Otherwise they should pay in court for false advertising, tricking and  misleading customers. Got that? Period.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,231 posts
6,782 battles
36 minutes ago, thunder3oo said:

What does the shop says on premium account buying page? 1 day, 3 days, 7 days... and so on. Not 6 days and half, 2 days  and 18 hours, 22 hours, 20 hours or less

Go ask for a compensation bcuz your smart a** was sleeping thus you didn't get to use all of your time

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SICA]
Players
170 posts
18,919 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Go ask for a compensation bcuz your smart a** was sleeping thus you didn't get to use all of your time

It's clear that you're here to put words in ppl's mouths and stir the spirits. Get off my post, as**ole (and find something positive to do with your life).

• Cool 1

[-KM-]
Players
364 posts
9,560 battles

@thunder3oo dont forget that you accepted the Terms of Service-Contract which also deals with your claim: 5b118c723987b_2018_06.01_081116-Window.png.c6fab48e68b53608f43751a3cf39efe0.pngYou can only ask politely and hope they will agree or find enough people to back up your claim and put pressure on them. :cap_rambo: