Hades_warrior

is it game fixed from massive game crashes since 0.7.4.1.?

5 comments in this topic

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles

I dont know where else to ask this because on gameplay section no one from WG Staff didnt respond, and im 110% sure many players would like to know, is the game fixed from massive game crashes started in last patch?

I refuse to play much daily because I dont want restart my PC because of this game...

And btw, some DD's guns and torpedo tubes are bugged and ships cant fire any armament.

[-KM-]
Players
375 posts
9,574 battles
7 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I refuse to play much daily because I dont want restart my PC because of this game...

Do you mean the bug which caused the game to get "laggy" because there was a memory error or something? That was fixed but not in 075 but before that.

Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
26 minutes ago, blindhai said:

Do you mean the bug which caused the game to get "laggy" because there was a memory error or something? That was fixed but not in 075 but before that.

Dont remember what exact error was, I couldn't see because my screen was frozen black.

I ment on real game crashes in middle of game. You get perma freeze of game, like a screenshot and that all... Next what you can do is try to use Windows key to go out on Desktop and try to force shuting down the game or restart the PC. Because you cant continue to play.

[SWTP]
Players
388 posts
6,481 battles

I am having random freezes or crashes but only if I try to install and run mods. Without mod pack it is ok. Gave up for now even if I miss side panels with hp. Do you run aslain mod pack?