You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NicramDuel

Kronshtadt has arrived!

61 comments in this topic

[HNFC]
Players
79 posts
7,635 battles

...And what a beast she is!

I tried to do a relatively average test run on her. Checked how well or unwell she can damage BB's and DD's with her nukes AP shells, and generally goofed around a bit. I intentionally tried not to add economic flags to this run, except for the commander exp one, but in my giddiness I accidentally added Zulu to the mix, thus an extra 120k came in. She looks like a decent earner, perhaps on par with the t9 BB premiums... But utility,-and funwise... This Lady wins it in my eyes!

All she has to offer can now be yours, for a mere 750.000 free exp! 

Welcome to the fray, Kronshtadt!

shot-18.05.31_14.39.15-0539.jpg

shot-18.05.31_14.35.20-0725.jpg

shot-18.05.31_14.35.23-0726.jpg

shot-18.05.31_14.35.29-0895.jpg

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
940 posts
13,421 battles

So whats the final iteration of that dispersion? Is it the YouTube one or bb Like?

Beta Tester
2,207 posts
8,885 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

So whats the final iteration of that duspersion? Is it the YouTube one or bb Like?

It feels comparable to a USN Battleship.

Credit earning is good, probably like on the Musashi. (OP is not using credit buffs)

Beta Tester
3,903 posts
13,819 battles

Met a Krohnshtadth (sorry.. didn't know where to put that h) in battle today in my Amagi and managed to sink it... feels good man... :cap_cool:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,725 battles
5 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Met a Krohnshtadth (sorry.. didn't know where to put that h) in battle today in my Amagi and managed to sink it... feels good man... :cap_cool:

Not everyone is Flambass :cap_cool:

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,323 posts
9,079 battles

The ship is squishy I was citadelled from the front a few times and even from the sides from like 20km away by hungry BB's and I was not very happy so I am not sure if I like this ship because I thought it played like a battleship but then it's only a cruiser and yes I know it's irritating I have not used any punctuation at all in this post.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,725 battles
1 hour ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

It's about the ship, not the player! :Smile-_tongue:

You know what I mean :Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
3,903 posts
13,819 battles
4 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Like they pretend that there are no torps :Smile_popcorn:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourageousEntertainingCheeseHassanChop

Nah... those are Pokemon BBs - gotta catch them all!

Absolutely incomparable with... like... someone not knowing the stats of a ship and grounding himself on an island because of a non-existing torpedo threat... which of course never happened to me... *cough*

[BONI]
Players
1,063 posts
9,319 battles

So what upgrades do you get for this ship? For me it's a tough choice but so far I've gone with rudder instead of the concealment mod. Also, MBM rather than the range mod, because sitting at 20km isn't generally helpful to your team, though you do want to use the range you have when it comes to fighting BBs.

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,012 battles
8 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

The ship is squishy I was citadelled from the front a few times and even from the sides from like 20km away by hungry BB's and I was not very happy so I am not sure if I like this ship because I thought it played like a battleship but then it's only a cruiser and yes I know it's irritating I have not used any punctuation at all in this post.

but you did, you used apostrophes in BB's and it's, plus a full stop at the end... :fish_book:

• Funny 2

[JRM]
Players
940 posts
13,421 battles
50 minutes ago, MoveZig said:

So what upgrades do you get for this ship? For me it's a tough choice but so far I've gone with rudder instead of the concealment mod. Also, MBM rather than the range mod, because sitting at 20km isn't generally helpful to your team, though you do want to use the range you have when it comes to fighting BBs.

I d go with dispersion reduction for urself and dispersion increase for enemy (with concealment mod) also last slot definetly reload mod 18 something km is enough range i dont shoot much further then that in any ship anyways unless there is nothing else for me to do

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,404 posts
13,815 battles

Have to say, I'm very much enjoying my experience with the Kronshtadt.

Been nuking them with AP DBs all day. :Smile_trollface:

Seriously though, it's hilarious how vulnerable these things are to air strikes. DFAA is barely enough to keep Enterprise DBs away. Midway DBs don't care one way or the other, had a game in which I yolo'd through Kronshtadt DFAA without losing a single plane and, to add insult to injury, nuked him with 7 citadels.

I mean, I'd be salty about another high tier cruiser vulnerable to AP bombs (you know, like Buffalo), but since Kronshtadt isn't really a cruiser I cannot bring myself to care all that much tbh.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles

Ship needs EM though .. >40s turret traverse with reload mod :cap_book:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
940 posts
13,421 battles
43 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Ship needs EM though .. >40s turret traverse with reload mod :cap_book:

We had zao -> mega zao in the past now we get musashi -> mini me musashi :fish_nerv:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Beta Tester
2,207 posts
8,885 battles
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Have to say, I'm very much enjoying my experience with the Kronshtadt.

Been nuking them with AP DBs all day. :Smile_trollface:

Seriously though, it's hilarious how vulnerable these things are to air strikes. DFAA is barely enough to keep Enterprise DBs away. Midway DBs don't care one way or the other, had a game in which I yolo'd through Kronshtadt DFAA without losing a single plane and, to add insult to injury, nuked him with 7 citadels.

I mean, I'd be salty about another high tier cruiser vulnerable to AP bombs (you know, like Buffalo), but since Kronshtadt isn't really a cruiser I cannot bring myself to care all that much tbh.

Will have to try it in GZ.

(Have 1-shot multiple Lexingtons through their DefAA, since they are fat enough - and Kron is fat too...)

[IRAN]
Players
380 posts
8,189 battles
3 hours ago, Yedwy said:

We had zao -> mega zao in the past now we get musashi -> mini me musashi :fish_nerv:

The ship is so overpowered she wrecked Bismark in front of my eyes !!! the guy didnt give a broadside to him but still....

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
205 posts
4,021 battles
4 minutes ago, Atorpad said:

The ship is so overpowered she wrecked Bismark in front of my eyes !!! the guy didnt give a broadside to him but still....

Yeah she is a beast but she can be citadelled from the front so when you play well with your BB she is no match