Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HipHopHippopotamus

A little explanation for the new patch

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
178 posts
4,354 battles

Hey guys i just updated my game and i wanted to ask u something.I had researched cleveland,pensa,and new orleans about a year ago.I though that i would get around 32mill credits(thats what the announcement says at the ship combination)or at least around 9mill(got only 3m).Can someone please specify to me what i didnt understand so well at the announcement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
6,247 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, HipHopHippopotamus sagte:

I had researched cleveland,pensa,and new orleans about a year ago.

only researched or also bought and in the port?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,980 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

 

I think he only had them reserched and not in port...

 

BTW, I got 21.000.000 Credits as refund (I had them all)...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
178 posts
4,354 battles
1 hour ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Did you have all three ships in your port when the patch hit?

 

 

1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

only researched or also bought and in the port?

only researched,i had sold them a long time.In order to get all those credits i had to had them in port too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
6,247 posts
Gerade eben, HipHopHippopotamus sagte:

In order to get all those credits i had to had them in port too?

aye, you had to get ships 'twice' to get credits for the duplicate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
944 posts
5,328 battles

Basically, if you didn't already have them in port buying them was useless because you sell them at half price. Selling two ships (one downtiered) for half price may not even cover that investment.

 

Now you got several new ships unlocked and that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIRAI]
Players
1,125 posts
9,916 battles

And only if you have all these ships in top confuguration and with perma camo you will get the 31M, otherwise you will get lesser silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
178 posts
4,354 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

aye, you had to get ships 'twice' to get credits for the duplicate

 

1 hour ago, FallenOrchid said:

And only if you have all these ships in top confuguration and with perma camo you will get the 31M, otherwise you will get lesser silver.

 

1 hour ago, walter3kurtz said:

Basically, if you didn't already have them in port buying them was useless because you sell them at half price. Selling two ships (one downtiered) for half price may not even cover that investment.

 

Now you got several new ships unlocked and that's it.

oh ok guys.Thank you for your time.Have fun!!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
14,736 posts
10,882 battles
1 hour ago, HipHopHippopotamus said:

Hey guys i just updated my game and i wanted to ask u something.I had researched cleveland,pensa,and new orleans about a year ago.I though that i would get around 32mill credits(thats what the announcement says at the ship combination)or at least around 9mill(got only 3m).Can someone please specify to me what i didnt understand so well at the announcement?

That you did not read the announcenent well. You do not have Baltimore...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,648 battles

I got 21 mil as i had them all in port, plus i'll probably sell all bar Cleveland (now with tier 8 perma camo) and maybe Baltimore, (Des will never leave my fleet) so that's more cha-ching, also picked up a couple of 8 pointers, and a port slot. Longterm i'll probably add the tier 6 CL and tier 10 CL permanently to my fleet. I'm a US navy fan so it's all great for me, and the  way the change has been handled is awesome for players in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×