Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Wallet_Warrior

Supercontainer Incidence

30 comments in this topic

Players
208 posts

I have selected the random container option 75 times in a row now and not had a single super container. It has mostly been garbage like the 4 x November Echo Setteseven. 

Does anyone know what the % chance of a super-container is? 

Players
3,572 posts
7,334 battles
4 minutes ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

I have selected the random container option 75 times in a row now and not had a single super container. It has mostly been garbage like the 4 x November Echo Setteseven. 

Enough to make "Try Your Luck" pointless. Go with other containers and stop bothering yourself with supercrates.

• Cool 5

[PMI]
Players
2,354 posts
5,547 battles

It clearly is far too early, for some reason I went for superincontinence...

If you are not able to cope with the realities of "random", you will be better off taking a specific crate for rewards and cheer whenever a SC pops.

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,110 posts
4,216 battles

Sometimes RNG trolls you. I can have zero SC in months and then one day I got 3 SC for my daily crates.

• Cool 1

Players
208 posts
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Enough to make "Try Your Luck" pointless. Go with other containers and stop bothering yourself with supercrates.

I only take them to try and get the Free XP drops, I don't need credits (I run premium account with premium ships and if I need more I will just buy doubloons) and I don't need signals (I have a crap load already and if I need more I just buy them from store for the economic ones). 

Players
4 posts
124 battles

What do you get out of those? I'm new player, so Idk which ones I should take... is there wiki page on them? Gonna check it out :D

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
14,664 posts
10,879 battles
4 minutes ago, Cro006 said:

What do you get out of those? I'm new player, so Idk which ones I should take... is there wiki page on them? Gonna check it out :D

Mostly signals and some special modules (only few are good).

Sometimes gold and premium time and very rarely premium ships (never had one with around 400 try your luck containers).

• Cool 1

Players
4 posts
124 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Mostly signals and some special modules (only few are good).

Sometimes gold and premium time and very rarely premium ships (never had one with around 400 try your luck containers).

Thank you!

I started playing this yesterday, and as I made this account 3 years ago,  I got few free containers as welcome back gift, and I managed to get 1000 gold. And you say there's a chance of getting premium ships... sounds nice :)

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
943 posts
13,448 battles

I get like 1-2 monthly usually flags, but got other stuff as well i Like those 50k freexp one much :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,979 posts
8,597 battles

Hi all,

I stopped choosing the "Try Your Luck" after they nerfed it heavily and I only chose the "More Signals and Camouflages" after that.

I use most excellent MxStast program and I can track all my achievements.

In my last 1000 games I got 3 "Super Containers" out of total of 301 containers (i.e. the 298 were regular "More Signals and Camouflages" containers)... this translates to 1% chance in my case...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 3

Players
208 posts
Just now, Cro006 said:

Thank you!

I started playing this yesterday, and as I made this account 3 years ago,  I got few free containers as welcome back gift, and I managed to get 1000 gold. And you say there's a chance of getting premium ships... sounds nice :)

welcome to the game mate, I don't know if you played/ play WoT too but generally WoWS community is much nicer. 

Players
4 posts
124 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

welcome to the game mate, I don't know if you played/ play WoT too but generally WoWS community is much nicer. 

Yeah, I play WoT. But it became too frustrating so I wanted to try something else. Atm I'm enjoying this game, it's slower, battles last longer, and it's relaxing and fun. At least on lower tiers, I'm only at tier 3 :D

Edit: and yess, I noticed there are less insults in game's chat than in WoT lol

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,979 posts
8,597 battles

Hi all,

On a side note I just realized we both use the similar emblem... :Smile_honoring:

nFijp5x.jpg

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

Players
208 posts
1 minute ago, Cro006 said:

Yeah, I play WoT. But it became too frustrating so I wanted to try something else. Atm I'm enjoying this game, it's slower, battles last longer, and it's relaxing and fun. At least on lower tiers, I'm only at tier 3 :D

Edit: and yess, I noticed there are less insults in game's chat than in WoT lol

That's exactly why I am here, I couldn't stand the acid chat and venomous community that exists in World of Tanks anymore. I was spending about 300 Euros a month on World of Tanks  and I still have something like 70,000 gold on my account but I just don't play it anymore except for 1 or 2 games every 2-3 weeks. 

In other news I just noticed there is premium captains in the store just now so I am going to get the British captain for the Conqueror I am going to use Free XP to just get from scratch (no grinding at all). Don't know whether to get the American captain too or not, I don't really need him.

• Cool 1

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
11,998 battles

I stopped going for the try your luck containers some time ago and just select more credits everytime and still get about 1 super container every hundred and yes they do seem to come in batches 

• Cool 1

Players
770 posts
12,233 battles

My custom with containers is hoarding 30 of the consumables ones, open them all at once then trying luck while depleting the stock. The funny thing is, I usually get the supercontainer when I start collecting consumables again.

Salute.

P.S.: After the massive influx of SC when the system was introduced, there was a drought that coincided with a sudden spike in detonations. I jested about it on the Spanish forum, saying that WG had probably swapped the RNG seeds of both happenings, hence ships being blown up for every time a SC could have been delivered.

• Cool 1

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

i did some 2 months of TYL containers with some 2-3 containers per day... didnt get SC in that period.

now i am choosing only signal containers and have 47 of them from last SC. i think that most of my opened SC came from events and campaigns...

• Cool 1

Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

Week before last week I got 5 super containers with a twice in a row. Only selecting try your luck ones. I have had my fair share of super containers since it started. Seems they tend to spawn in waves, drought for a while then boom multiple in the same week or day.

• Cool 1

Players
2,743 posts
15,586 battles
1 hour ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

i had a dryspell of ~2.5 moths with ~2.3 containders a day with no sc

yesterday i got 2 in a row.

its a random distribution  this means sometimes youre at  the flat ends of the bellcurve

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this