Crysantos

Server downtime delay - servers back up at 13:00 CEST

133 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,255 posts
11,678 battles

Hey guys,

Quick update - due to technical issues, server downtime for update 0.7.5 will be extended to 11:00 UTC (13:00 CEST). Sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 5
  • Angry 8

[WCWVE]
Players
770 posts
11,990 battles

are we going to be compensated for the lost gaming time as in the past or does the new NA EULA negate that even though it is not for Europe

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,953 battles
Just now, GER_Otto_Kretschmer said:

4 weeks preparation time for 500Mb patch, and now u need 5 hours to get it run ? :Smile_facepalm: Just embarrassing !

WG... why are we even suprised. it has been 3 years and we still have buggy UI. we still get ton of issues after every single patch. 

• Funny 3

[SHEN]
Players
78 posts
10,733 battles

Free cookies to compensate ?

It would be nice if you were a tad quicker to announce it though, deployment rarely goes as smooth as we'd wish it would and delay is a common thing that's how it is  and smart people knows and understand it, the not so smart don't.

Would have appreciate if a 10 O'Clock  we got a message "Delay in patch deployment, we'll update you with a new Estimated time ASAP" just so we're not kept in the dark.

• Cool 3

[UNICS]
Players
336 posts
4,774 battles

Acknowledged.

Please fix whatever you broke, and feed them hamsters.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
80 posts
4,180 battles

OMG! World is falling apart what should I do with all the spare time!? I would have to interact with real people. Reality is tuning into a horror movie! :fish_haloween:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 8

[-DNA-]
Players
92 posts
5 minutes ago, Infiriel said:

Acknowledged.

Please fix whatever you broke, and feed them hamsters.

i expect that.....every time....

Players
168 posts
19,895 battles
18 minutes ago, GER_Otto_Kretschmer said:

4 weeks preparation time for 500Mb patch, and now u need 5 hours to get it run ? :Smile_facepalm: Just embarrassing !

Yesterday many Americans had huge problem with this patch

If WOWS is smooth and fine 12.00hrs I can wait no problem

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,255 posts
11,678 battles

Guys,

I understand that a prolonged server downtime isn't fun - we would like the servers to be up, too. Sometimes this happens when an unexpected problem occurs that needs to be fixed. Please keep it constructive in here, you can be sure we're doing our best to deploy the update as fast as possible.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 11

[AOD]
Players
6 posts
3,548 battles
1 minute ago, Crysantos said:

Guys,

I understand that a prolonged server downtime isn't fun - we would like the servers to be up, too. Sometimes this happens when an unexpected problem occurs that needs to be fixed. Please keep it constructive in here, you can be sure we're doing our best to deploy the update as fast as possible.

It just seems to happen a bit to often with never any warning untill atleast 30 minutes have passed. and the latter part is probebly whats pissing people of more then the actual downtime

Players
143 posts
5,159 battles

Well the server status light is green. But still can't log in. @Crysantos friendly tip. Do the time math like Scotty in the USS Enterprise. Then you are miracle worker... 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[PARAZ]
Players
9 posts
16,587 battles
6 minutes ago, Tordenskjold23 said:

Yesterday many Americans had huge problem with this patch

If WOWS is smooth and fine 12.00hrs I can wait no problem

That makes it even worse. They have an private Testserver an public Testserver and 4 Global Gameservers 4 weeks time and still fucked it up to patch :D

• Cool 2

[CR33D]
Players
2,949 posts
14,953 battles

sure, sometimes an unexpected problem might occur. but, those unexpected problems kept occuring often in last 3 years...

• Cool 3

[C-F-C]
Weekend Tester
74 posts
9,647 battles
7 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Guys,

Greetings, Crysantos

Much appreciated - but you guys are really keeping the rest of us in the dark for too long. Also please look at the green status on:
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/hot-issues/

Most confusing :fish_palm:   :Smile_teethhappy:

• Angry 1