Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 30 battles to post in this section.
tba60

Aggiornamento client

8 comments in this topic

[ITA-2]
[ITA-2]
Players
187 posts
5,648 battles

Stamattina qualche partita senza problemi. Adesso, aggiornamento client di gioco in automatico (0.7.5.0 , ma era già aggiornato) e bonanotte al secchio..Connessione ai server out. Problema mio o riguarda un pò tutti?

errrere.PNG

[X-MAS]
Beta Tester
117 posts
10,391 battles
4 minuti fa, tba60 ha scritto:

Stamattina qualche partita senza problemi. Adesso, aggiornamento client di gioco in automatico (0.7.5.0 , ma era già aggiornato) e bonanotte al secchio..Connessione ai server out. Problema mio o riguarda un pò tutti?

errrere.PNG

E' in corso l'aggiornamento 0.7.5 (che NON era già aggiornato...), quindi i Server saranno offline dalle 07.00 all 10.00......

[OILUP]
Players
145 posts
7,345 battles
51 minutes ago, IL_TATTA said:

credo che il problema sia di tutti non ci si connette al server

confermo.

Players
4 posts
5,668 battles

Nella sezione internazionale hanno scritto che causa problemi i server torneranno online a mezzogiorno.

[OILUP]
Players
145 posts
7,345 battles

MOOOOOOOOOOOLTO INTERESSANTE .

It would seem that not many players know about this, but here is what it says in the patch notes:

Please note! When Update 0.7.5 hits the live servers, all players will have a chance to complete the following combat mission: Play one battle of any type with Tier VI cruiser Pensacola to get 190,000 Elite Commander XP. This will allow you to easily redistribute the skill points of the Commander or retrain the Commander of the Tier VI Cleveland to the new ship. The combat mission will become available for completion until June 29. Please note, that this combat mission is not visible in the mission list!

In other words, get Pensacola and take her out for one round in co-op and you can get a ton of free captain xp.

Ostensibly, it's for retraining your USN cruiser captains, but I used some of it to retrain my 15-pt Iowa captain as well.

Deadline is June 29, so don't take too long!

•  

Sign in to follow this