Jump to content
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

[Shiptoast] Personal Oil Wallet

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
2,205 posts
8,878 battles

Since personal Oil is not part of the new high tier shop after all,

I will probably have problems to justify buying the next bunch of overpriced premium containers...

 

So actually thx @WG for saving me some money.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
961 posts
4,865 battles
8 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Since personal Oil is not part of the new high tier shop after all,

I will probably have problems to justify buying the next bunch of overpriced premium containers...

 

So actually thx @WG for saving me some money.

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
6,235 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, _Helmut_Kohl_ sagte:

I will probably have problems to justify buying the next bunch of overpriced premium containers...

who buys premium containers because of the oil :Smile_amazed:?

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,661 posts
9,100 battles
On 5/30/2018 at 4:04 PM, aboomination said:

i.imgur.com-1611548693874523.png



Aboo, while I really couldn't care, WG doesn't like das hakenkreuz. Don't you have lovely picture with hammer and sickle, symbol of most peaceful and glorious empire? They like that more...

 

And please, can you inform about the origin of that pic? Curious here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
3 minutes ago, Saiyko said:



Aboo, while I really couldn't care, WG doesn't like das hakenkreuz. Don't you have lovely picture with hammer and sickle, symbol of most peaceful and glorious empire? They like that more...

 

And please, can you inform about the origin of that pic? Curious here :)

I edited that picture 10 min ago...how long does it take you to write a response like that :Smile_hiding: How would I know about the origin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGP2W]
Players
1,419 posts
9,939 battles

Did not expected anything better from you tbh.

I might have average BB IQ but I would never buy container because of oil. :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
1,138 posts
5,119 battles
Just now, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

 

If you have to ask, you can't afford them.

oh.. I know a great story!

 

One day,

I was meeting with  my friend.

I saw a transparent raincover on him.. just was like a nylon bag from a store.

It was hidious. And asked him, how much did he pay for it. He said 300 Dollars..

I said.. WHAT? WHY THE HELL?

he said.. Because I can..

 

Thats it.. when you have money.. you can pay for even the dumbest things.. and dont care afterwards..

And you myfriend who is reading this.. you and me will not pay for it ever.. Because we are gloriously poor!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,205 posts
8,878 battles
16 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

I saw a transparent raincover on him.. just was like a nylon bag from a store.

It was hidious. And asked him, how much did he pay for it. He said 300 Dollars..

I said.. WHAT? WHY THE HELL?

he said.. Because I can..

 

300 Dollars for a plastic Raincoat ? What kind of Dollars?

 

Well, I shouldn't judge, since a bought a friggin Space Camo myself.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
887 posts
8,163 battles
1 hour ago, aboomination said:

i.imgur.com-1611548693874523.png

Could you make the girl have a bit more of a bosom?

:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
9 minutes ago, tank276 said:

Could you make the girl have a bit more of a bosom?

:Smile_hiding:

I'm sure you know how to google fap material :cap_hmm: I wanted to say something funny but everything I came up with would get me banned.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
894 posts
11,126 battles
8 minutes ago, tank276 said:

Could you make the girl have a bit more of a bosom?

:Smile_hiding:

Which one?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
4,191 posts
6,775 battles

Doesn't the "you'll be compensated for previous achievements" part kinda mean that the oil we collected will get turned into our coal or whatever else? :fish_book:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
1 minute ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Doesn't the "you'll be compensated for previous achievements" part kinda mean that the oil we collected will get turned into our coal or whatever else? :fish_book:

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
6 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

 

Isn't the only correct answer, that we don't know yet?

The correct answer is NO [i.e. the one thing does NOT necessarily mean the other] :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,205 posts
8,878 battles
Just now, aboomination said:

The correct answer is NO [i.e. the one thing does NOT necessarily mean the other] :cap_old:

 

He asked about the meaning, not the "obligatory" meaning of the wording. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
1 minute ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

 

He asked about the meaning, not the "obligatory" meaning of the wording. 

Still the answer is NO :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,743 posts
15,557 battles
2 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Since personal Oil is not part of the new high tier shop after all,

I will probably have problems to justify buying the next bunch of overpriced premium containers...

 

knowing you i say you do it anyway :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,714 battles
1 minute ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

 

That is actually wrong, but whatever, not worth it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×