Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

0.7.5 tangible balance notes?

4 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
2,681 posts
6,497 battles

So, amongst all the gibberish posted in the news section, i cannot find a single source of information about the new american cruiser rebalance. Can anyone link me to the exact balance changes? I want numbers, not wargamings videos where they just say: "weve improved this and that but we wont tell you how much blahblahblah"

cheers

[FAILS]
Players
589 posts
20,581 battles

They never post complete numbers when they release new lines, but you can look up the ships on stat pages like wowsft.com.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
23 minutes ago, thiextar said:

So, amongst all the gibberish posted in the news section, i cannot find a single source of information about the new american cruiser rebalance. Can anyone link me to the exact balance changes? I want numbers, not wargamings videos where they just say: "weve improved this and that but we wont tell you how much blahblahblah"

cheers

For those you pretty much had to follow changes on ST. I think those came from... DevBlog on Facebook? Not sure

A rather easy way to do it is to get in a clan - I myself am not on Facebook, but I still get all the latest info as someone will always link it in Discord :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this