Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

Question about split

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

If I have cleveland tier 6 will I get her tier 8?

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,799 posts
7,242 battles
53 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

If I have cleveland tier 6 will I get her tier 8?

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you :Smile_trollface:

Nooo no no no, your T6 Cleveland gets compensated to you with 5k doubloons and you get a T8 Ijn Kitakami as the replacement, witch you keep for a week before it's transfered back to me. :Smile-_tongue:

 

You'r welcome :cap_like:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
3 minutes ago, principat121 said:

It is a shame when WG doesn't have the courage to enforce its own rules.

@Daxeno

 

 

Publicly calling out administration? Not smart..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,907 battles
Just now, Boris_MNE said:

 

Publicly calling out administration? Not smart..

Trolling and spamming, and you are smart?

Lets see what a few reports can do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

Trolling and spamming, and you are smart?

Lets see what a few reports can do...


You dont have to be so rude, I am new to the game and I asked simple question. If you can't answer don't troll as well. Cheers :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,907 battles
Just now, Boris_MNE said:


You dont have to be so rude, I am new to the game and I asked simple question. If you can't answer don't troll as well. Cheers :Smile_trollface:

 

Oh did I upset the troll?

 

Ah you are new to the game, after over 7k games...

 

Yep, lets shoot a few reports more for good measure.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

 

Oh did I upset the troll?

 

Ah you are new to the game, after over 7k games...

 

Yep, lets shoot a few reports more for good measure.

 

 

I am very upset by this unfriendly - toward newbie - behaviour. Please, don't spam topic and let people who actually know answer to do so.

Thank you :Smile_medal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
62 posts
10,665 battles

OP there is a well written list of changes in the 7.5 release article in which they specifically say what u'll get when the patch hits.

T6 clev gonna be moved to t8 with an 8 pointer cpt 

U get the new t6 with the old t6 clev cpt in it 

And so on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,907 battles
5 minutes ago, Marducas91 said:

OP there is a well written list of changes in the 7.5 release article in which they specifically say what u'll get when the patch hits.

T6 clev gonna be moved to t8 with an 8 pointer cpt 

U get the new t6 with the old t6 clev cpt in it 

And so on 

 

Dont feed it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
10 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

If I have cleveland tier 6 will I get her tier 8?

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you :Smile_trollface:

Ae lipi moj Split ti je jedan lipi grad pun narkomana :)

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Modder
4,861 posts
9,033 battles
17 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Publicly calling out administration? Not smart..

Please show me where did I violate the forum rules?

 

 

But I can show you yours:

 

4. Don’t spam!

Avoid:

  • Posting the same content in multiple threads
  • Posting irrelevant content

 

 

It is a shame that nothing will happen... but that is how WG works.

And that is what skillless and bland trolls like you know and abuse.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, 15JG52Adler said:

Ae lipi moj Split ti je jedan lipi grad pun narkomana :)

 

Na lovrincu, svi su mrtvi....

Just now, principat121 said:

Please show me where did I violate the forum rules?

 

 

But I can show you yours:

 

4. Don’t spam!

Avoid:

  • Posting the same content in multiple threads
  • Posting irrelevant content

 

 

It is a shame that nothing will happen... but that is how WG works.

And that is what skillless and bland trolls like you know and abuse.

 

I have no intentions to elaborate with you, if you did break rules or no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
18 minutes ago, Juanx said:

 

Oh did I upset the troll?

 

Ah you are new to the game, after over 7k games...

 

Yep, lets shoot a few reports more for good measure.

you eint popular in your village, eint you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
1 minute ago, Zimbit said:

So I've a fully researched and purchased Alabama in port.

 

What happens to my Alabama after the split? Do I keep the torpedo launchers too?

 

Thanks.

 

 

I think no, Alabama is going to stay as she is.

 

But if you really want to buy BB with torps I propose you to buy Tirpitz or Kii , or eventually Mutsu.


Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

 

1 minute ago, principat121 said:

just boring and uncreative

 

Just now, Zimbit said:

 

 

Agreed. 

 

 

As WG would say. Your feedback is noted guys. Thank you for presenting your opinion, but we can not always do as you say. Sometimes we have to make our move and risk, and hope that we are not wrong.


Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

just boring and uncreative

 

1 minute ago, Zimbit said:

 

 

Agreed. 

and still you 2 decided to read it and post....Op is joking...it seams joke is on you....what makes you------fools :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,907 battles
16 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Ae lipi moj Split ti je jedan lipi grad pun narkomana :)

Just FYI, this is the english side of the forums.

14 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

you eint popular in your village, eint you?

As said, please try using english when you post here.

8 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

 

and still you 2 decided to read it and post....Op is joking...it seams joke is on you....what makes you------fools :cap_haloween:

 

And still, you decide to respond to those you perceive as inferior...

"it seams "? Does it put seams in stuff for you?

 

As said, try using english next time.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,199 posts
14,266 battles
Just now, Juanx said:

Just FYI, this is the english side of the forums.

As said, please try using english when you post here.

 

And still, you decide to respond to those you perceive as inferior...

"it seams "? Does it put seams in stuff for you?

 

As said, try using english next time.

English is inferior language

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, 15JG52Adler said:

English is inferior language

 

 

Mother Russia!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×