You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cirrus4000

Got Rank 1, but can now play T7 Rank games?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
150 posts
17,730 battles

So, I got to R1, and in past seasons this meant that you can plan T10 rank games, which of course hardly anyone ever did. This time I noticed that when I select Ranked games, I can plan at T7 again. Has anyone gone back on done this? I assume you don't lose your R1 (please confirm :)) but what rank does it match you up against?

Cheers

Sorry, should have posted this in the thread for Rank :(

Edited by Cirrus4000
I'm stoopid.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,612 posts
10,265 battles

You dont lose your rank, it is permanent. What that enables is the superleague: A gamemode kinda like ranked but only with other players who have achieved Rank 1. And that is indeed Tier 7 only gameplay.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

I have never played in the Super League in my 5 seasons. 

Ranked encourages a "break" from the game in my experience :Smile_hiding:

Plus don't forget the rewards are complete and utter trash, shame on WG for claiming R1 players exploit AFK farmed them.

[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
1 hour ago, Negativvv said:

Plus don't forget the rewards are complete and utter trash

Rewards being trash is but the tip of the iceberg. The problem is how they are being distributed: it literally doesn't matter how well or how badly the match goes for the team - the people you need to defeat aren't the enemies but your teammates. It's not a match against the opposing team but an XP race against your own. Any sort of teamwork (that is, actions that make your teammates perform better than they would have without your assistance) is actively punished (teammates performing better might score more XP, thus making it harder to get to the top 2). Oh, what a healthy rewarding system this is.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
11 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Rewards being trash is but the tip of the iceberg. The problem is how they are being distributed: it literally doesn't matter how well or how badly the match goes for the team - the people you need to defeat aren't the enemies but your teammates. It's not a match against the opposing team but an XP race against your own. Any sort of teamwork (that is, actions that make your teammates perform better than they would have without your assistance) is actively punished (teammates performing better might score more XP, thus making it harder to get to the top 2). Oh, what a healthy rewarding system this is.

The games of R1 Sea Wolves or whatever it's called must stand at single figures. I don't know anyone who actually seeks to play it after they hit R1...

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,073 posts
12,027 battles

Just WTF is this rank 1 everyone is talking about????

• Funny 2

Players
228 posts
14,303 battles

I tried to join games in Super League at evenings, but max number of player reached 13 only... Wait, wait and people left after each others. So I thought it will help when WG put exact playtime between 18:00-23:00 (?), but it doesn't work again. Perhaps people can earn Super Containers, then community should activize himself. ;)