Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cyclops_

WHY!!!!!!

16 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
1,211 posts
21,957 battles

Played a ranked game earlier on this morning in my Minotaur and we had a Midway with us, oh s*** i thought, hope he is good as we all know a CV with a good captain totally turns a game.

How wrong could I have been, he totally ignored request to spot the enemy DD, sent all his planes  around the map looking for the enemy CV.

Of course we LOST the game, enemy CV ran amock, I shot down more planes than our CV did and I am not AA setup.

checked his stats after the game.

MIDWAY,  

40% win rate.

games played in Midway 230.

WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY did this idiot bring a CV into ranked with stats like that!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
2,799 posts
7,242 battles

Well the answer to WHY, is though unfortunatly in you'r match.... he can, i know, it sucks but thats how it is. 

A skill based MM was sugested more times than i had beer, but for Ranked it would be a wise idea to implement. 

50%+wr for being eligable to play ranked, but thats just my thought. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 3

Players
4,544 posts
7,604 battles

A classic case of Dunning-Kruger, the player simply doesn't realise how bad he is.

• Cool 2

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,863 battles

Way too much frustration at ranked for similar reasons. 

I have just 1-2 hours to spend for WoWs and I prefer relaxing experience. 

Ranked brings stress only, so I've stopped after reaching rank 10 from the walls of "supportive" asashios

Beta Tester
2,799 posts
7,242 battles
3 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

A classic case of Dunning-Kruger, the player simply doesn't realise how bad he is.

Or mabe to him his wr% means hes in the top 40%, i know i had one argue in chat with me like that :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 4

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

He probably was at the maximum of this graph:

Spoiler

5b0d2f7980f97_dunningkruger.jpg.3473dfee3bc3a6fed89ae6692dadb86d.jpg

And how dare you tell such a confident person how and what to play. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Players
579 posts
5,038 battles

I have this T10 BBs in my team that do a third of my avg on a t6 CV every evening.

Any news?

I dont get why people play 100 games at a t8+ ship with below 30k avg and winrate below 40%. But thats not a CV problem ....

Beta Tester
1,019 posts
16,329 battles
38 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

MIDWAY,  

40% win rate.

WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY did this idiot bring a CV into ranked with stats like that!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what you would say if i brought my Haku with over 850 games and ~31% winrate? Playing for fun is the best, but somehow the teams disagree...

[IRN]
Players
309 posts
12,508 battles

I could answer picking my situation , why i play cv in ranked? Simple it's my only t10 ship ( i would take cv anyway)

Players
1,423 posts
8,724 battles
56 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

MIDWAY,  

40% win rate.

Also I wonder what you would say in my Hakuryu. I barely have 39.29% in 28 battles. While I have a 61% in Hiryu and 59% in Shokaku.

[IRN]
Players
309 posts
12,508 battles
2 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Also I wonder what you would say in my Hakuryu. I barely have 39.29% in 28 battles. While I have a 61% in Hiryu and 59% in Shokaku.

I had similar results im my first 50 battles , got to change a lot my playstyle to improve

Players
3,286 posts
19,066 battles
1 hour ago, Cyclops_ said:

Played a ranked game earlier on this morning in my Minotaur and we had a Midway with us, oh s*** i thought, hope he is good as we all know a CV with a good captain totally turns a game.

How wrong could I have been, he totally ignored request to spot the enemy DD, sent all his planes  around the map looking for the enemy CV.

Of course we LOST the game, enemy CV ran amock, I shot down more planes than our CV did and I am not AA setup.

checked his stats after the game.

MIDWAY,  

40% win rate.

thats why