You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tombetts92

Selling my New Orleans

7 comments in this topic

Players
24 posts
3,693 battles

Hi all,

I am currently working my way up the US Cruiser line and have just researched and purchased a Baltimore, with my understanding when the US cruiser line split happens i will get the new Buffalo and then a tier 8 Baltimore.

However, i Already own the tier 8 cruiser New Orleans which means I will get a  tier 8 Baltimore anyway when the line changes. I have watched Flamu's vid on how to make the most out the cruiser line split and he says that you shouldn't sell any of the ships. However,  if i own the tier 8 and 9 would it not be more profitable to sell the tier 8 now, then get a new free tier 8 and sell it again rather than waiting for the changes and getting a tier 8 and then a tier 7 and selling them both? 

any help clarifying this would be much appreciated 

thanks

[BLITZ]
Players
2,842 posts
11,408 battles

If you own the New Orleans (T8) when the patch hits, you'll get Baltimore (T8) and New Orleans (T7).

Selling both should net you more credits.

Players
24 posts
3,693 battles
9 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

No, you should keep it.

Selling a ship only gives you 50% of the value in credits.

However, when the split happens, you should get the full value in credits for any ship that you'd have twice after the split.

ah ok thanks for clarifying. i did not realise you got the full value of any ship you would own twice 

[CATS]
Players
28,130 posts
14,900 battles

I wonder why we have all these threads about the cruiser split when nobody reads them...

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,103 posts
5,480 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

I wonder why we have all these threads about the cruiser split when nobody reads them...

Or the news articles on the main site and in game apparently..

Players
10,198 posts
11,986 battles
38 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Or the news articles on the main site and in game apparently..

But reading news is too mainstream, better be confused and rant afterwards "y u no informed me"

• Funny 2