SV_Kompresor

[W-C] NO REQUIREMENTS, bonuses only? War Criminals has you covered

13 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,512 posts
9,533 battles

[W-C] WAR CRIMINALS

Are you one of those people who just don't give a flying skybuck about anything?

Are you perhaps looking for a clan but you don't want to participate in anything clan related?

Don't have anywhere to waste your oil?

Perhaps you just want some piece of quiet but still enjoy the benefits of being in a clan?

WELL LOOK NO FURTHER

What do we offer?

Absolutely nothing...

....Other than clan upgrade benefits ofcourse.

No mandatory clan matches or activities, and no skill requirements.

65139254.jpg

Want to play some divisions with other people in the clan? By all means go ahead. Oh you don't? Well I don't really care, go find your own fun then, it's not like it matters to us. Play whatever you want, whenever you want.

Enjoy the game you want to.

REQUIREMENTS

Just play a game every now and then and contribute a little to the society by mining some oil every now and then.

The more you contribute, the longer you can stay in the clan.

If you want to join, apply here or better yet, just send an application in the game itself.

CLAN BATTLES

If you happen to want to play clan battles however, be sure to let us know, as we'd like to try them out in a semi-casual way.

In case we gather enough players interested for casual clan battles here's a discord link: https://discord.gg/t2vMXFw

[THESO]
3,512 posts
9,533 battles

The clan has since rebranded itself, but the recruitment is still open.

[THESO]
3,512 posts
9,533 battles

We have done some clan clean-up and now have some aditional space for new players. Everyone is welcome

[W-C]
Beta Tester
1 post
1,197 battles

Just signed up ingame. Always been a lone wolf but I wouldn't mind doing divs. I've also been curious about CBs so I'd be down to try that out as well ;).