Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zengaze

KOTS Add break

4 comments in this topic

[CRU_]
Players
361 posts
9,700 battles

Having watched KOTS this season i have to thank and congratulate @MrConway and @Crysantos for an awesome job, but i want to speak specifically of the war scenes depicted during the breaks. This is a game, but i was astounded in the quality, both in narrative and graphical execution. I really appreciated the non Hollywood representation, and gravity given to the tragedy that is human conflict, and whilst we all enjoy blowing crap up in ships, it is good to be reminded that the sometimes necessary evil that is war should not be glorified. Rather the heroism of selfless sacrifice of men and women should be mourned, and also honored.

i think the Add break scenes were fantastic at striking that note. Props to those who made them.

• Cool 6

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,347 posts
3,863 battles
On 5/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, zengaze said:

Having watched KOTS this season i have to thank and congratulate @MrConway and @Crysantos for an awesome job, but i want to speak specifically of the war scenes depicted during the breaks. This is a game, but i was astounded in the quality, both in narrative and graphical execution. I really appreciated the non Hollywood representation, and gravity given to the tragedy that is human conflict, and whilst we all enjoy blowing crap up in ships, it is good to be reminded that the sometimes necessary evil that is war should not be glorified. Rather the heroism of selfless sacrifice of men and women should be mourned, and also honored.

i think the Add break scenes were fantastic at striking that note. Props to those who made them.

Thanks for that! I'll make sure our video team know!

Modder, Supertester
1,298 posts
11,752 battles
On 28/05/2018 at 6:34 PM, zengaze said:

I think you are talking about this Video here right?

One of the best videos so far created by WG. It's however already over 1.5 year old by now ^^ but still a great watch.

• Cool 1

[CRU_]
Players
361 posts
9,700 battles
2 hours ago, IsamuKondera said:

I think you are talking about this Video here right?

One of the best videos so far created by WG. It's however already over 1.5 year old by now ^^ but still a great watch.

Thanks for posting it, that's the video i was referring to.

Sign in to follow this