Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FishDogFoodShack

HMCS Haida leak, coming to ST soon

36 comments in this topic

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,462 posts
20,571 battles
2 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Gotta wonder how they'll balance her though considering the 3-turret cossack was hot garbage juice.

-xCxtZduPLJn88piERT6wCRz4DOXy_gqwhy7ksNZ

• Funny 13

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,769 posts
21,211 battles
3 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

LETS GOOOO.

Gotta wonder how they'll balance her though considering the 3-turret cossack was hot garbage juice.

Gimmicks comrade, this ship is going to run on gimmicks. Creeping smoke, hydro, and torpedo reload booster are a minimum.

[THESO]
Players
4,389 posts

Sooo... this looks a lot like Gadjah Mada.

3x2 119mm guns and 1 quad torp launcher..... this smells like a nice gunboat.

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
16 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

They are kind of hit-or-miss with these things. Z-39 is kind of alright, imo. doesn't upset T7 balance, has the right strengths to make it less painful when inevitably thrown into higher tiers (though it likely still isn't great). But then you have those ships where WG just burries them under nonsensical gimmicks.

[NWP]
Players
1,099 posts
10,057 battles

Great, but I'm assuming a commonwealth ship? WG should really make these compatible with RN captains.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,781 battles
8 hours ago, Mr_Tayto said:

Great, but I'm assuming a commonwealth ship? WG should really make these compatible with RN captains.

That would be nice.. But it wont happen.. At least we can now sail those commonwealth ships with a white ensign

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,781 battles

This could mean lots of in game Tribal s.

HMS Cossack (don't you dare shelve this ship WarGaming) This forum has not seen an Angry Quality poster yet... Lets keep it that way....  :Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

HMCS Haida @Freyr_90 Yes that camo is sexy

A RN tech tree Tribal i would guess

+ I do hope we get a 4x2 100mm (4inch) guns. This will need to be a Commonwealth as well as unless I am mistaken only the Canadians equipped some tribal s in this way

The more the merrier I say

• Cool 2

Players
2,649 posts
11,390 battles

Every time an enemy ship is damaged or sunk by the Haida, they'll hear a Canadian yelling sorry in the background :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,769 posts
21,211 battles
1 hour ago, T0byJug said:

HMS Cossack (don't you dare shelve this ship WarGaming) This forum has not seen an Angry Quality poster yet... Lets keep it that way....  :Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

HMCS Haida @Freyr_90 Yes that camo is sexy

A RN tech tree Tribal i would guess

+ I do hope we get a 4x2 100mm (4inch) guns. This will need to be a Commonwealth as well as unless I am mistaken only the Canadians equipped some tribal s in this way

The more the merrier I say

I don't think we will see a silver Tribal, more likely we will get a J-, K-, N-Class DD. With maybe Hardy as the T6. One can hope...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,781 battles
1 minute ago, Aragathor said:

I don't think we will see a silver Tribal, more likely we will get a J-, K-, N-Class DD. With maybe Hardy as the T6. One can hope...

Probably as you say if there will be plenty of prem. maybe no Tech tree..

But I think that a class that is probably the most famous DD class of the Royal navy should be in the tech tree.

But hay if we get a couple of Prem im ok..

17point RN DD commander and 14 point commonwealth commander ready.

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,981 posts
28,589 battles
22 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

18 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Probably as you say if there will be plenty of prem. maybe no Tech tree..

But I think that a class that is probably the most famous DD class of the Royal navy should be in the tech tree.

But hay if we get a couple of Prem im ok..

17point RN DD commander and 14 point commonwealth commander ready.

I agree with Aragathor and I thinking that Tribals will be only available as premium ship. For now. With one torpedo launcher and four guns their playstyle would be different to all other RN dds which will create inconsistency in the line. Maybe in some alternative branch to standard dds but I doubt we will see them when RN DD appear in the game.

[WCWVE]
Players
1,051 posts
16,818 battles

If I could read Russian and understand the cyrillic alphabet the opening post might be explainable but if what other people are saying is accurate then another DD would be nice 

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,077 posts
12,073 battles
14 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

OH CAAAANAADAAA

Home sweet home - a must-buy for me ey?

You ever been to sasquecheywan ey?

• Funny 1

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,981 posts
28,589 battles
3 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

If I could read Russian and understand the cyrillic alphabet the opening post might be explainable but if what other people are saying is accurate then another DD would be nice 

Well no need to understand Russian

6 minutes ago, principat121 said:

ST, Commonwealth destroyer Haida , tier VII

Нaida destroyer is added to the game. Her supposed stats will be tested in the update 0.7.5 using the tier VII Cossack destroyer hull. Those stats are subject to change during the testing.

33677199_2078847115774958_4175684277389754368_o.thumb.jpg.92c1988a17100ce72cc18092362266bd.jpg

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,769 posts
21,211 battles
2 minutes ago, fumtu said:

Well no need to understand Russian

Indeed, WG never removed the old Cossack hull from the client which was a huge hint. Didn't expect them to tease the ship so quickly.

• Cool 1

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,077 posts
12,073 battles

On another note #refusestogetexcited because it's another ship only supertesters get to play.....there are a lot more which have still not seen the light of day and when some eventually do they get sold in slightly inflated bundles. Premium ships just don't turn me on anymore and any hype about a new one in the pipeline remain only hype - little trickles of news to keep players excited and then nothing. What a cynic, but for good reason ;)

• Cool 2

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,763 posts
1,060 battles
2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

From what I gather, Cossack is not going to be shelved, WG has decided her loadout will be the 4 x 4.7" guns and Haida will have the original loadout Cossack was tested with of 3 x 2 4.7" guns and 1 x 2 4" guns.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,781 battles
53 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

On another note #refusestogetexcited because it's another ship only supertesters get to play.....there are a lot more which have still not seen the light of day and when some eventually do they get sold in slightly inflated bundles. Premium ships just don't turn me on anymore and any hype about a new one in the pipeline remain only hype - little trickles of news to keep players excited and then nothing. What a cynic, but for good reason ;)

There is only the Tone and T61 that were teased and not released as i remember. as as for inflated bundles.. We have not had a bundle only release in a very long while. Where has always been bundles + the basic ship on its own.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
7 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

There is only the Tone and T61 that were teased and not released as i remember. as as for inflated bundles.. We have not had a bundle only release in a very long while. Where has always been bundles + the basic ship on its own.

That being said the recent trend is the "basic" ship has something bundled at initial release to up the price a bit, typically exp missions. The Z-39 basic comes with 25 XP missions (which apply on a win or loss, which makes them less useful as they can get wasted on a team that derps).

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,781 battles
25 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

That being said the recent trend is the "basic" ship has something bundled at initial release to up the price a bit, typically exp missions. The Z-39 basic comes with 25 XP missions (which apply on a win or loss, which makes them less useful as they can get wasted on a team that derps).

But the missions are free... to encourage you to buy

how i get this...

according to https://gamemodels3d.com/games/worldofwarships/vehicles/pgsd508 taken from the game files  the Z39 costs 5900 dubloons add port slot = 6200 dubloons

Go to https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/gold/2968/ to purchase Doubloons and type in 6200 you get 23.01€  

go to shop and basic Z39+25 double XP missions cost = 23.01€

Proof its the same for YoLang 8000 Dubloons + 300 port slot=30.12€ for 8300 dubloons and in shop YoLang cost with NO missions..................30.12€

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this