Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Floofz

Ive had enough

94 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles

Yes this is a rant. Ive spent hundreds of euros on this game over the past months. Ive enjoyed it, Ive watched videos on youtube on how to get better, Ive reached tier 10 with two ships, Ive played ranked ive played clanbattles.

I can now consider myself a pretty decent player with good stats, or so it used to be.

Over the past month or so Ive dropped 3% in overall winrate with no good explanation. Ive posted charts before that shows how my personal rating, average xp and average damage is constantly going up, yet my winrate is going down and down and down.

Over the past few weeks Ive lost nearly every single game I play, almost all of the games Ive been top 3 on my team. Its now come to the point where it doesnt matter AT ALL what I do, how hard I try, how much I play for the team, my team will just vaporize within minutes, completely steamrolled over by the enemy team, match after match after match.

This isnt fun gameplay, it simply isnt fun to have to work so hard and not get ANY reward for it. It causes anger and frustration. The past few days its been so bad that I havent even wanted to log in, because I know my mood will go bad and Ill get angry. And when I finally have logged it it hasnt taken more than a few games before Im angry, because I enter a battle. My team vaporizes and we lose. Game after game after game.

My clan even had to help me to get the tachibana premium ship, we had to 3 division in OP tier 5 ships in order to solo carry the team to victory just so I could get the ship.

I no longer want part of it, I no longer want this anger and frustration in my life, and I sure as [edited]dont want to spend thousands on a game that gives me no joy or pleasure.

 

To WG, sincerly GO [edited]YOURSELF

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Yes this is a rant. Ive spent hundreds of euros on this game over the past months. Ive enjoyed it, Ive watched videos on youtube on how to get better, Ive reached tier 10 with two ships, Ive played ranked ive played clanbattles.

I can now consider myself a pretty decent player with good stats, or so it used to be.

Over the past month or so Ive dropped 3% in overall winrate with no good explanation. Ive posted charts before that shows how my personal rating, average xp and average damage is constantly going up, yet my winrate is going down and down and down.

Over the past few weeks Ive lost nearly every single game I play, almost all of the games Ive been top 3 on my team. Its now come to the point where it doesnt matter AT ALL what I do, how hard I try, how much I play for the team, my team will just vaporize within minutes, completely steamrolled over by the enemy team, match after match after match.

This isnt fun gameplay, it simply isnt fun to have to work so hard and not get ANY reward for it. It causes anger and frustration. The past few days its been so bad that I havent even wanted to log in, because I know my mood will go bad and Ill get angry. And when I finally have logged it it hasnt taken more than a few games before Im angry, because I enter a battle. My team vaporizes and we lose. Game after game after game.

My clan even had to help me to get the tachibana premium ship, we had to 3 division in OP tier 5 ships in order to solo carry the team to victory just so I could get the ship.

I no longer want part of it, I no longer want this anger and frustration in my life, and I sure as [edited]dont want to spend thousands on a game that gives me no joy or pleasure.

 

To WG, sincerly GO [edited]YOURSELF

RAGE_BORIS.png

 

 

With new EU policy, you have directly button to delete account. Good luck.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
5 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

RAGE_BORIS.png

 

 

With new EU policy, you have directly button to delete account. Good luck.

 

Seriously [edited]off with your [edited] if youre not gonna say anything constructive

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

 

Seriously [edited]off with your [edited] if youre not gonna say anything constructive

 

I pointed out how to end this pain, wasn't that good enough?

 

Other will tell you sweet lies its not your fault, its team potato, its this its that... honest President Boris just point out to solution.


Cheers

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
13 hours ago, Negativvv said:

OP forgets that they are the common denominator in all this :Smile_hiding:

 

Did I not just [edited]write that Im top 3 on my team EVERY game? You seem to not be able to grasp what I wrote. My personal rating is good, I have great average xp for losing every game.

I do everything I can in battles and I still lose. There is NO WAY this is random. Its rigged, its a scam and should be procecuted

 

I want you to explain this and continue telling me that the matchmaking is random

sug kuk.jpg

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

Probably you have noobs like Negativv who keep sabotaging your games. No other explanations.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
3 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

 

Did I not just [edited]write that Im top 3 on my team EVERY game? You seem to not be able to grasp what I wrote. My personal rating is good, I have great average xp for losing every game.

I do everything I can in battles and I still lose. There is NO WAY this is random. Its rigged, its a scam and should be procecuted

This is getting good.

 

You're clearly special and unique. Victor has rigged your account despite you personally giving him so much money.

 

Seriously though, there's tens of thousands of players. Teams are random. To think it's rigged against you personally is simply deluded and smacks of self importance...

 

I'll happily be proven wrong.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
2,991 posts
17,341 battles

MM IS random. Have you changed anything ( eg starting a new line, playing another tier... ? ) 

 

PS: Honestly though, you start a rant post and expect constructive feedback? Am I the only one to see the error in that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
624 posts
11,024 battles

Well, I'm rather noobish, but aren't exp and PR based mostly on damage ?

So you could have gotten better at farming damage, which will boost these stats but may be actually detrimental to WR.

(obviously, changing tier/ship could also explain part of this, but I assume you kept playing the same ones)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
22 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Over the past month or so Ive dropped 3% in overall winrate with no good explanation.

Your WR dropped by 1%, not 3%.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

I do everything I can in battles and I still lose. There is NO WAY this is random. Its rigged, its a scam and should be procecuted

Why would it be rigged? I mean, you think WG just randomly hates you, so they pluck all the terrible people and put them on your team and pit you against purple league players? Didn't pay them enough? Didn't sacrifice a cow? I dunno, but I think it should be obvious that you might just have an unlucky streak. There really is no reason they would screw with the random MM just to annoy you. We all had such times, assuming we are being singled out just because kind of seems a bit self-important.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
1,267 posts
16,496 battles

Let's try to revive a frustrated player.

Explanation 1: If I look at your profile, I see your average Tier went up from 5.8 to 7.9. So roughly you went up from T6 to T8. It should come as no surprise that winrate goes down. Think how often you were bottom tier playing against T10 opponents with years of experience. And then I see that Iowa and I am not too convinced it is a winner under the current meta. If you play a ship that slightly struggles, be prepared for a drop in stats.

 

Explanation 2: You played a lot of games in a short period. When I do that, e.g. to get some rewards, I too experience a drop in performance. You rush from game to game, don't rethink your strategy, don't stay to help the survivors. That has an effect on your outcome.

 

Explanation 3: Don't hang me. There was this thing about a patent WG had for some matchmaking mechanisms. Basically, if you exceed a threshold in winrate you get matched with a better player on the other team. So while initially your winrate skyrockets, once you exceed the threshold you get into an iterative process that tries to finetune your challenge. I don't know, if that is acutally how it works. I just read it some time back. So suddenly having harder matches could reflect you are worthy of better opponents. Be proud and live with it.

 

 

 

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles

You guys know that I love these topics... free ranting for everyone <3
AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
5 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Explanation 3: Don't hang me. There was this thing about a patent WG had for some matchmaking mechanisms. Basically, if you exceed a threshold in winrate you get matched with a better player on the other team. So while initially your winrate skyrockets, once you exceed the threshold you get into an iterative process that tries to finetune your challenge. I don't know, if that is acutally how it works. I just read it some time back. So suddenly having harder matches could reflect you are worthy of better opponents. Be proud and live with it.

Sounds like some conspiracy theory for people to feel better. But if it is true, I'd like WG to take their skill-based MM and finally apply it to carriers. Or maybe most ships. But carriers especially.

Edited by Riselotte
Fixing crappy spelling errors...
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
2 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Let's try to revive a frustrated player.

Explanation 1: If I look at your profile, I see your average Tier went up from 5.8 to 7.9. So roughly you went up from T6 to T8. It should come as no surprise that winrate goes down. Think how often you were bottom tier playing against T10 opponents with years of experience. And then I see that Iowa and I am not too convinced it is a winner under the current meta. If you play a ship that slightly struggles, be prepared for a drop in stats.

 

Explanation 2: You played a lot of games in a short period. When I do that, e.g. to get some rewards, I too experience a drop in performance. You rush from game to game, don't rethink your strategy, don't stay to help the survivors. That has an effect on your outcome.

 

Explanation 3: Don't hang me. There was this thing about a patent WG had for some matchmaking mechanisms. Basically, if you exceed a threshold in winrate you get matched with a better player on the other team. So while initially your winrate skyrockets, once you exceed the threshold you get into an iterative process that tries to finetune your challenge. I don't know, if that is acutally how it works. I just read it some time back. So suddenly having harder matches could reflect you are worthy of better opponents. Be proud and live with it.

 

 

 

 

 

Im not going to bother with the childish idiots writing useless crap but you actualy tried to help me.

Dont you see how frustrating it is to lose and lose and lose? Honestly?

 

Im not an idiot you know, Ive gone throu hundreds of scenarios in my head of why I keep losing. Ive told myself that its your explanation 3 and that I just have to be better, work harder and play for the objectives. I do, but I still lose. And heres the thing. I dont lose by close margins because the enemy team were slightly better or because I didnt carry well enough. No I get completely roflstomped, like half my team dead within the first 4-5 minutes, game after game after game. And that isnt fun, not fun AT ALL because those games cant be carried with one person, not even a 3 person division can carry those teams.

 

Sorry but there is no chance in hell that this kind of month long losingstreak is random, youd have to tinfoil hat pretty hard to believe that, it makes no logical sense.

 

Heres the annoying bit. I love this game, its why I keep playing it even thou Ive been angry. I love everything about it, it has flaws but I can live with them. But the teams and the matchmaking makes the game so frustrating to play that I just cant go on doing this, I just cant.

Maybe Ill log in and do 3 losses and then quit for the day until my premium runs out, since I have like 40 days left well see.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
13 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Sounds like some conspiracy theory for people to feel better. But if it is true, I'd like WG to take their skill-based MM and finally apply it to carriers. Or maybe most ships. But carriers especially.

 

Tbh. I truely believe hes right about all that. I had a very very inflated winrate when I started playing. I felt like I won almost every game I played for months on end. So ofcourse I had fun, I progressed fast and I enjoyed it. Now that they "hooked" me they can drop me in the losing teams instead and bring the new players in the winning teams.

It all makes sense in a business perspective.

 

13 hours ago, peoplescavalry said:

Your 2000 games in and going up the tiers, things just get harder mate.

 

And Ill say it for the third time. Im consistently top 3 on my team, every game. My personal rating is still going up, my average xp and damage is still going up.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,144 posts
23,288 battles
38 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

 Ive spent hundreds of euros on this game over the past months.

Thank you for keeping the game free for the rest of us.

The game is evolving with the introduction of new lines and even some premium ships dictate the gameplay in their tier, perhaps you need a change of pace to another tier.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
1 minute ago, viceadmiral123 said:

Thank you for keeping the game free for the rest of us.

The game is evolving with the introduction of new lines and even some premium ships dictate the gameplay in their tier, perhaps you need a change of pace to another tier.

 

I play all kinds of ships every day, from tier 4 to tier 10.

I can win, if I play low tiers and hard carry the team with a DD. But Im always on the worse team, always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
Just now, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

 

I play all kinds of ships every day, from tier 4 to tier 10.

I can win, if I play low tiers and hard carry the team with a DD. But Im always on the worse team, always.

 

 

Maybe send ticket to wg and ask them for better teams?

Just sayin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Sorry but there is no chance in hell that this kind of month long losingstreak is random, youd have to tinfoil hat pretty hard to believe that, it makes no logical sense.

Ehhh... sorry, but it's more tinfoil territory to think that.

1 minute ago, AdmiralDing3Ling said:

Tbh. I truely believe hes right about all that. I had a very very inflated winrate when I started playing. I felt like I won almost every game I played for months on end. So ofcourse I had fun, I progressed fast and I enjoyed it. Now that they "hooked" me they can drop me in the losing teams instead and bring the new players in the winning teams.

It all makes sense in a business perspective.

Then that would apply to all people. But why is it not applying to all people? Why is my WR not dropping down, despite having similar overall stats? Why are there still unicums that aren't being dropped on the losing side? What would be the meaning of all this?

 

I wouldn't believe in some plot by WG to inflate win chances or something. It'd be hard to do and frankly, it doesn't make sense with how others are performing.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles
1 minute ago, Riselotte said:

Ehhh... sorry, but it's more tinfoil territory to think that.

Then that would apply to all people. But why is it not applying to all people? Why is my WR not dropping down, despite having similar overall stats? Why are there still unicums that aren't being dropped on the losing side? What would be the meaning of all this?

 

I wouldn't believe in some plot by WG to inflate win chances or something. It'd be hard to do and frankly, it doesn't make sense with how others are performing.

 

All I can say is that Ive played world of tanks since it came out (had another account before) and Ive never felt the matchmaking was rigged in that game. The MM is bad, yes horribly bad, but not rigged, you lost some and you won some.

The winrate in world of warships has ALWAYS felt shady to me, even when I started playing it in september. Never ever have I "won some and lost some" its either win every single game you play for the day, or lose every single game you play for the day.

That is why my overall winrate hasnt gone down faster and why the curve is so jerky. I randomly have a day where I win ALL games I play, even if I play badly. And this just doesnt make sense, its not random, its not scattered its a pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

In the last few days I've struggled with my solo win rate in ships where normally I'd win most matches and help carry weaker teams, I admit it's annoyed the hell out of me. 

I think it's a combination of lousy luck getting teams that threw wins away and a bit of me being on tilt and not playing as well as I can.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
624 posts
11,024 battles

          Overall    Recent

WR    56.6         54.15

Tier   5.8            7.9

 

You climbed the tiers too fast and reached your current skill ceiling...

And again, dmg, exp and PR are not necessarily linked to WR.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
303 posts
3,401 battles

Look at it this way OP, if you wreck other players like no tomorrow but still lose then you can add lots of lovely pics in the carry harder thread. :cap_like:

 

Example: We lost this game but lo and behold the glory still.

cantcarry2.thumb.jpg.23bdf415f921275b6efaf0fa55bf12ea.jpg

 

It`s like a giant     giphy.gif in the face of the enemy. :cap_cool:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×