Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TigerMoth

I don't want captain slots when I ask for signals and Camo!!

34 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

Two consecutive crates gave me captain slots, yesterday. Please, please, stop giving me them. When I ask for signals and camouflage, I really do want signals and camouflage.

Stop Captain Slots.png

• Cool 10
  • Funny 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,869 posts
9,050 battles

@MrConway

@Crysantos

@Sehales

Can we get some official statement from WG regarding the massive amount of free captain slots? I guess, that the majority of the player only use a tiny fraction of their possible slots. I am also heavily disappointed everytime I got some additional places.

Tigermoth uses only 14% of his slots.

Benaulim usess only 12% of his slots.

And I do use only 13% of my total slots.

I guess, you see the pattern there...

• Cool 1

[KTS]
Alpha Tester
1,004 posts
11,774 battles
20 minutes ago, AmiralPotato said:

Port slots, on the other hand...

actually in the last week i had something like 3 of them, now i have 9 vacating slots

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,183 posts
22,634 battles

It's just like credits, the longer you play the more you'll get. New players however rely on these small gifts.

I don't mind having too much of a resource, it's just one more thing I will never have to worry about.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts
6 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

It's just like credits, the longer you play the more you'll get. New players however rely on these small gifts.

I don't mind having too much of a resource, it's just one more thing I will never have to worry about.

Aye, totally agree. I think it might be nice if WG did some kind of check to see if player has more than 'x' spare captain spaces and give that player 500 free xp or something instead.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Wasn't there someone complaining about losing high skilled captains when selling ships and that was due to lack of reserve slots... or something..? I don't mind, I'd like the boxes to open automatically though.

• Cool 2

[4_0_4]
Players
7,794 posts
14,312 battles

5b09cf53a2f96_wows4.jpg.54079641a68f68277b138ea842d4216d.jpg

I agree, those spots are rather annoying.

(The majority of those spots are taken by event-captains, aka the double/triple ARP-girls.)

Players
95 posts
8,121 battles
21 hours ago, Zemeritt said:

5b09cf53a2f96_wows4.jpg.54079641a68f68277b138ea842d4216d.jpg

I agree, those spots are rather annoying.

(The majority of those spots are taken by event-captains, aka the double/triple ARP-girls.)

Are you bragging or complaining :cap_haloween:

[4_0_4]
Players
7,794 posts
14,312 battles
1 hour ago, A_useless_noob said:

Are you bragging or complaining :cap_haloween:

Complaining. I don`t need these many reserve slots. Port-slots would be fine tho :Smile_trollface:

Players
453 posts
3,991 battles
On 26/05/2018 at 6:37 PM, TigerMoth said:

Two consecutive crates gave me captain slots, yesterday. Please, please, stop giving me them. When I ask for signals and camouflage, I really do want signals and camouflage.

I entirely agree with the OP.

This is a manifestly obvious problem that Wargaming is well aware of,  and one that can be rectified quite easily. In fact, if unwanted captain slots are handed out for nothing, with people accumulating far more than they either want or need, why not just abolish the slots and let players have as many captains as they wish ?  Handing them out instead of signals or camos in consumables crates is an absurdity.

Wargaming - please rectify this flaw with the game as soon as possible. Allocate the developer time to it before any further collections, camouflages,  emblems or patch symbols. 

Thank You.

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles

Please start giving me some more slots, I actually keep more ships because I can't store my extra captains anymore :Smile_teethhappy:

Please give me more slots :Smile_great:

Beta Tester
2,800 posts
7,247 battles

Like most here, i have more skipper spots than i will ever need, now im not saying to stop the reserve places dropping, it would be nice however if i could just sell the exess ones i dont need for some silver in return, or 100 captain slots for 1 port slot exhange, anthing really :Smile_Default:

• Cool 2

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts

Would be nice also if there were separate containers for signals and camo, not just a single "signals and camo" category.

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,115 posts
23,114 battles
On 5/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, TigerMoth said:

I know the feeling, currently sporting 194 extra Captain slots...:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 2

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
110 posts
5,318 battles

80 free caption slots here, don't need anymore.

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,115 posts
23,114 battles

Might be nice, if we could exchange them for port slots, for example at a rate of 10 to 1 or something....:cap_hmm:

• Cool 3

[JRM]
Players
7,045 posts

Its usless for most of people that Play for a while they should kick those slots out of rotation and replqce them with equivalent amount of gold so u can spend it for slots, flags or whatever u need/want

[TACHA]
Beta Tester
26 posts

I ask for credits and I get all sorts of items. WG just give us what we ask for or give us more options to choose from.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
3 hours ago, walter3kurtz said:

So it costs you 4 flags every now and then.

Is this really an issue?

Issue? No, annoyance yes.

The very last thing I want is yet more reserve slots, but Signals I do want and use. Every now and then was twice since Saturday for me...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
663 posts
12,465 battles
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, Ze_Reckless said:

The captain slots should be in the credits container, as they are both something new players would appreciate, and veteran players would not need to take. Replace them in the signal/camo containers with something useful to do with captains instead. I would suggest elite commander XP, or else retraining/respecing tokens. A token I could use to instantly retrain a captain when he moves ship would be extremely useful, and respecing tokens might encourage players to experiment with builds more if they could respec for free every now and then. 

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this