You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FearsomeFlotsam

Is the Tachibana Lima mission only for US players?

17 comments in this topic

[GG-EZ]
Players
2,631 posts
13,466 battles
5 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

I tried to accept this mission but it wants to me to log in on the US site which won't recognise my account credentials. Is it US only?

no.

normally if you go https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/free-premium-tachibana/

it should ask you if you want to go NA. You can choose no and just login on the right top screen.

Players
2,844 posts
14,993 battles
1 hour ago, DangerousDave2k said:

I tried to accept this mission but it wants to me to log in on the US site which won't recognise my account credentials. Is it US only?

No.  I just got it in port today.

[WCWVE]
Players
1,050 posts
16,812 battles

I logged in from EU server fine 2 days ago so it is not just for the US server

38 minutes after posting and have finished the mission 

[IRQ]
Players
2,930 posts
7,510 battles

I had a problem that I believe was the page redirecting me to the US server when I entered from the EU server, so I had to re-login again, but it worked when I just reloaded the page, for some reason.

Players
1,144 posts
23,288 battles
5 hours ago, DangerousDave2k said:

Try it on EU website. Otherwise clean your browser's cookies and try again, you may be getting redirected by error.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
12 hours ago, Juanx said:

I know the forum is not the best, but please, search FFS...

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/101214-tachibana-lima-mission/

I know the forum is not the best, but please, read FFS...

That thread you linked is completely useless to OP since he already knows the mission exists and doesn't care that certain forum members sold low tier premium ships. There is not a single post in that thread that would solve OP's issue.

Which means that, while the OP asked just asked a question, your post is completely useless.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,930 battles
49 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

I know the forum is not the best, but please, read FFS...

That thread you linked is completely useless to OP since he already knows the mission exists and doesn't care that certain forum members sold low tier premium ships. There is not a single post in that thread that would solve OP's issue.

Which means that, while the OP asked just asked a question, your post is completely useless.

Nah, the post linked is very much the response to the OPs question...

Something a simple google search would have answered, but I guess you are as special as the OP in that you like to post useless stuff while trying to look smart. Hint: its not working...

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
42 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Nah, the post linked is very much the response to the OPs question...

Something a simple google search would have answered, but I guess you are as special as the OP in that you like to post useless stuff while trying to look smart. Hint: its not working...

No it is not. OP is asking if the mission is US only because he can't accept it.

You're right that the other thread answers the question his question whether it's also for EU or not, but nowhere in that thread is any post that refers to what to do if you can't accept the mission.

And by asking in a new thread he makes sure he doesn't pollute the other thread, and that the other thread does not pollute the answers to him. Win win for everybody. Except for grumpy Juanx who must complain about everything without adding anything useful to the discussion. :Smile_smile:

And it's quite ironic that you seem to think that I post useless stuff when the only thing you did here is post a link to a thread that's useless to OP and be rude about it :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,930 battles
5 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

No it is not. OP is asking if the mission is US only because he can't accept it.

You're right that the other thread answers the question his question whether it's also for EU or not, but nowhere in that thread is any post that refers to what to do if you can't accept the mission.

And by asking in a new thread he makes sure he doesn't pollute the other thread, and that the other thread does not pollute the answers to him. Win win for everybody. Except for grumpy Juanx who must complain about everything without adding anything useful to the discussion. :Smile_smile:

And it's quite ironic that you seem to think that I post useless stuff when the only thing you did here is post a link to a thread that's useless to OP and be rude about it :Smile_facepalm:

As said, you trying to excuse the OPs ignorance is not working...

Rude? Nah, was not rude at all, but if you think that was rude, your entry to the workforce and real life will surely be a great experience. Enjoy.

• Bad 1

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
638 posts
9,600 battles
23 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

That speciment is always rude. He must have a tough childhood. We hope it dissapear when he turns 10 :D 

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,513 posts
18 minutes ago, Juanx said:

As said, you trying to excuse the OPs ignorance is not working...

Rude? Nah, was not rude at all, but if you think that was rude, your entry to the workforce and real life will surely be a great experience. Enjoy.

How can I enter something that I already entered?

And just so you know, my entry into the workforce and real life worked out fine, because, unlike you, I treat people with kindness and respect. For some reason most people then do the same to me.

Ok, maybe rude was not the right word. But let's turn it around then.

If you call that polite, I feel very sorry for your friends and relatives.

And no, OP is not ignorant. He just asked a question. If we're not allowed to ask questions on forums anymore, then what's the point?

Besides, he asked the question in a friendly manner, which is something too rare on these forums so we sould applaud him for that, instead of calling him ignorant and his post useless.

3 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

That speciment is always rude. He must have a tough childhood. We hope it dissapear when he turns 10 :D 

I know, I've been lurking these forums since closed beta. That's one of the reasons why it triggered me.

His constant moaning and rudeness to other people (often newbies to the game, the forums or even both) is at the very least annoying for the rest of us, and at the worst it can scare people away from the community. Which is the last thing we should want here, and that just makes him toxic.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,930 battles
21 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

13 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

How can I enter something that I already entered?

And just so you know, my entry into the workforce and real life worked out fine, because, unlike you, I treat people with kindness and respect. For some reason most people then do the same to me.

Ok, maybe rude was not the right word. But let's turn it around then.

If you call that polite, I feel very sorry for your friends and relatives.

And no, OP is not ignorant. He just asked a question. If we're not allowed to ask questions on forums anymore, then what's the point?

Besides, he asked the question in a friendly manner, which is something too rare on these forums so we sould applaud him for that, instead of calling him ignorant and his post useless.

I know, I've been lurking these forums since closed beta. That's one of the reasons why it triggered me.

His constant moaning and rudeness to other people (often newbies to the game, the forums or even both) is at the very least annoying for the rest of us, and at the worst it can scare people away from the community. Which is the last thing we should want here, and that just makes him toxic.

Ah poor triggered snowflakes, I will wait a response on why should anyone be nice to you...

As said, the OP had the response to its question through a simple google search, or on page 2 of this forum we have here.

Always nice to trigger snowflakes like yourself, my pleasure.:Smile_honoring:

• Bad 2