5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
8 posts
3,624 battles

Greetings,

I have a question, is it just me or are there only duplicates in these week's Hunt for Bismarck containers? I was so looking forward to these new missions to finally get that historic camo, but when I open those containers I always get the same 2-3 items. It is so frustrating, for months I am waiting to finish this collection and now I just wanna quit... Why WG?

4 answers to this question

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,169 posts
9,378 battles

If you only get duplicates and have not finished the campaign, you can still use those duplicates to "buy" the items you miss in each collection in order to finish it. If I remember correctly you need 5 duplicates to buy 1 of the items, so if you get 2-3 duplicates per container you should be able to finish up on the ones you are missing.

Players
8 posts
3,624 battles
1 hour ago, ollonborre said:

If you only get duplicates and have not finished the campaign, you can still use those duplicates to "buy" the items you miss in each collection in order to finish it. If I remember correctly you need 5 duplicates to buy 1 of the items, so if you get 2-3 duplicates per container you should be able to finish up on the ones you are missing.

Yes I know that, but I won't get enough of them to finish it neither this time. Hope there will be new missions soon like those when you needed to win 4 battles. They were usually on weekends in the beggining of each month, smth like that.

Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles

I still don't have enough to complete this collection so I'm hoping these crates keep coming for a little while longer. I'm hoping to be able to complete this collection once I get the Bismarck :Smile_great:

[SM0KE]
Players
6,164 posts
14,655 battles

I finished the collection at the weekend, via spending duplicates - if memory serves, you need to spend four duplicates to get each piece that you're missing.

I imagine they'll be back again at some point though - these containers seem to be WG's 'go-to' gap filler for weeks between more significant missions etc.