Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

Just need 12 more players...

10 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Please join Ranked for a tier 7 game. A poor cruiser player has been sitting in queue all day waiting for the game to start. I'd like a game too :cap_old:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
38 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Please join Ranked for a tier 7 game. A poor cruiser player has been sitting in queue all day waiting for the game to start. I'd like a game too :cap_old:

Who would want to play a t7 match to get sh*tty rewards depending on defeating your own teammates rather than the enemy? :cap_hmm:

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
8 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Who would want to play a t7 match to get sh*tty rewards depending on defeating your own teammates rather than the enemy? :cap_hmm:

no one, except me and that cruiser player :Smile_sad:

Players
1,421 posts
8,712 battles

I just don't play ranked battles. I tried it a couple of times but everybody goes  tightly packed together in the same direction, shooting from very far distance. And instead of attacking both teams plays defensively. Its even worse that one must start in tier 8.

Players
1,144 posts
23,281 battles
7 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

There should be a few in-game chat rooms that are made for r1 players to arrange play times in the super league. However, the rewards are poor and most players rather play random.

Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

WG completely nerfed the rewards and I'm done with Ranked.

You can win containers by just playing Random so why bother with this?

Players
1,248 posts
19,610 battles

@loppantorkel, just a small question: was the queue 0CV 0BB 1CA 0DD when you joined and waited for a rank 1 battle? Because, if that's the case, then you were the lone cruiser: the queue also shows your own ship listed, not only everyone else's. I did the experiment of checking which ships appeared in it three or four seasons ago, late at night at rank 5 or so when there weren't enough ships for a match, and found that out.

To be more specific yet comprehensive: the queue shows all the ships, including yours, waiting at the tier and for the kind of battle (and, for ranked, within your current rank's reach) you selected.

Salute.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
4 hours ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

@loppantorkel, just a small question: was the queue 0CV 0BB 1CA 0DD when you joined and waited for a rank 1 battle? Because, if that's the case, then you were the lone cruiser: the queue also shows your own ship listed, not only everyone else's. I did the experiment of checking which ships appeared in it three or four seasons ago, late at night at rank 5 or so when there weren't enough ships for a match, and found that out.

To be more specific yet comprehensive: the queue shows all the ships, including yours, waiting at the tier and for the kind of battle (and, for ranked, within your current rank's reach) you selected.

Salute.

Queue was 1 CA plus whatever class I picked. There were a few games played around 8 o'clock, so I guess that's the time to try. I'm done now.

Rewards are fine imo, not enough to queue for the rank 1 games, but up to it.

Sign in to follow this