Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ostria74

Montana or Kurfurst

12 comments in this topic

[SWAMP]
Players
23 posts
15,003 battles

Hi all

i currently unlocked both the kurfurst and the montana but i am in a dilemma on which to buy. Can t buy both since I don’t have as many credits yet.

i already own the yamato (i don t like very much its static playstyle but i like her guns). I loved the NC with its accurate guns and heavy AP , less the iowa (a bit bulky but still accurate), and while i  enjoyed the bismarck with the secondary build i absolutely hated the friedrich with the worst guns ever (missing on a perfect broadside at 10km made me want to throw my pc out of the wimdow).

So, which would you advice me to buy first: the german t10 or the monty? I dont want to face again the completely inaccuracies of the friedrich, but on the other hand i don t want to face a very bulky but fragile ships (is the monty like that?)

On a side note i also own a demoines and a shima which j really like but i d like to explore a new line with different playstyle. Any suggestions?maybe a gunboat and if so which? A fun to play cruiser line?

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,510 posts
8,916 battles

Montana

Players
2,831 posts
20,037 battles

if youre verry good at aiming and positioning and have a competetive mindset the montana is the bst T10 bb for you

if you dont care about wining as much and like to be a pushing bully the GK could be the ship you have more fun in

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,735 posts
21,125 battles

If you loved the NC then go for the Montana. GK can wait.

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts

There is a discount of a few million silver on GK this weekend.

That said it sounds like the KM BB's don't seem as enjoyable as the USN ones to you.

There's not much point in you paying a lot of silver for a ship you don't like.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
618 posts
9,990 battles

I thought Montana was crap. I do not like high tier US BB gameplay, and I have never had problems dealing damage to Montana.

That said, I bought it for ranked, and it's performance is excellent.

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
19,989 battles

Public Test Server. Try them both out and earn some signals.

[SWAMP]
Players
23 posts
15,003 battles

Myself I gravitate towards the montana. 

What about my other question? Any proposals?

(

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

do you have the freeXP to skip up the RN CL tree to T6? They're pretty darn garbage before that, but the Leander is a lovely ship, and so is the Fiji. Certainly fits the "different playstyle" bill as well...

alternatively, maybe one of the run-and-gun cruiser lines as a contrast to the often static Des Moines (and RN CL)? German line is a bit eh on the way up but Hindenburg is a monster, Frenchies can be fun with their speedboost and decent guns but sometimes struggle when they have to push in to win a game, and the IJN line is fragile but very sneaky. All three can be pretty fun...

Sign in to follow this