Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

Cheap Benson Permacamo?

2 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2,670 posts
21,581 battles

Hi,

is there a way to get a cheap USS Benson permanent camouflage?

For some reason, probably in connection with the last Halloween special, I have had the ghoulish Halloween camo for quite some time before even unlocking the Benson itself. In a way, there had been a certain anticipation to finally being able to use it.

Weirdly, it now puts me in a bind.

It is nice enough for what it is, and sometimes it's a talking point.

But opening a game in chat with "MUAHAHAHAHA!" or "<farts green smoke cloud>" or "Hail Sauron, Lord of Barad-dûr" or things like that can get old, let alone having to look at the thing.

And the alternatives are buying the bog standard Type-5 or even wasting some power camo, and somehow that doesn't sit right when I could get the benefits for free just by using the Halloween monstrosity sitting in the inventory.

For free, that is, except for the mental anguish. Talk about soul sucking and deal with the devil.

Benson.jpg

1 answer to this question

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
45 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

For some reason, probably in connection with the last Halloween special, I have had the ghoulish Halloween camo for quite some time before even unlocking the Benson itself.

You could get those from the pumpkin boxes. I got one too, and I'm still only at the Clemson :Smile_trollface:

But no, there's no way to get the other perma camo cheap. A while ago there was.... was it 50% discount for them? That's the only case I've seen something along those lines

Sign in to follow this