You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bouncer8409

MM STILL EDIT

9 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
351 posts
20,049 battles

So .... MM Still EDIT completely.

Every game today the enemy team consists of rank 1 players in ranked and Hurricane League players in clan wars while my teams have low rank players from both. 

Every game is a total ROFL stomp due to my teams failing to support cap fights and usually the BB's hiding behind islands or running away or my favourite the stalled Lemming train, all resulting in loss after loss after loss.

Been playing mostly DD and get NO support fighting for caps.

Out of total frustration i decided to join the herd and play Monqueror at the back but the enemy pushed so fast i was surrounded and deleted.

For tonight i give up, gonna watch a movie cos this is just stupid.

This is a pure whine and i know....GIT GUD, YOUR THE WEAK LINK, YOUR STATS SUCK....Blah Blah Blah.

Edited by Kampa1987
Inappropriate language

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,938 battles

Nah your stats are just fine IMO.

Some days you are not meant to do certain things, WoWs appears to be that for you today, better sailing tomorrow.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,126 posts
5,512 battles
Just now, bouncer8409 said:

Thanx juanx. Some days RNG just says ,,,,,, bend over sweetie !

It actually says something before having it's way with you? Lucky..^.~

• Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,938 battles

As Iafeel pointed, the ... thing... never has announced a thing, when I saw it I was already fuming.

Back to it, we know the feel, tomorrow MUST be better, given today was a complete wreck?:cap_rambo:

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
56 minutes ago, bouncer8409 said:

Every game today the enemy team consists of rank 1 players in ranked and Hurricane League players in clan wars while my teams have low rank players from both. 

MM is not (and I can almost guarantee that it will not be) skill based, so effectively this point has nothing to do with MM

Every game is a total ROFL stomp due to my teams failing to support cap fights and usually the BB's hiding behind islands or running away or my favourite the stalled Lemming train, all resulting in loss after loss after loss.

Except for all those times when enemy teams do exactly that, but hey, who's going to cry about their great wins, right?

Been playing mostly DD and get NO support fighting for caps.

1st - noone has "babysit this guy" as their task / duty

2nd - don't rush like a mong, you usually can quite clearly see when you will have teams support and when you wont (a.k.a. look around you)

3rd - I know this might be surprising, but CAs and BBs usually aren't quite as fast as DDs, so you going FULL SPEED SPOOD BEEST AHEAED - OMG WHERE IS MY TEAM - YOU NOOBS I DIED BCUZ YOU WERENT HERE is 100% your fault for not waiting for your teammates to arrive

Out of total frustration i decided to join the herd and play Monqueror at the back but the enemy pushed so fast i was surrounded and deleted.

From your description it sounds like the solution here would be very simple - learn to actually play BBs and start using that thing in the bottom-right of your screen (usually referred to as a minimap)

For tonight i give up, gonna watch a movie cos this is just stupid.

Good for you. You want recommendations or what's the reason for putting that here? Going to go with "The Space Between Us"  ( https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3922818/ ) - hadn't even heard about it before I saw it yesterday, not nearly as bad as expected.

This is a pure whine and i know....GIT GUD, YOUR THE WEAK LINK, YOUR STATS SUCK....Blah Blah Blah.

It is, yes. And while "git gud" is always a fitting answer your stats are above average, so can't exactly say that they suck

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
1 hour ago, bouncer8409 said:

Every game today the enemy team consists of [...] Hurricane League players in clan wars

Have I missed something and WG snuck the next clan battle season into action already?