Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

[qualitypost] Asashio main complaining about life

35 comments in this topic

[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
2 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Dear WG,

Please allow us (Asashio mains), to hit Kronshtad (or whatever is that damn name) and Stalingrad.

Absolutely life is not fair... if these two ships look like cruisers... then I am Flying Unicorn.

Legit  justice.

Thanks

When I saw the title, I thought that it was a troll thread.

After seeing the contents, I must revise my first impression: this is a magnificent troll thread :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 8

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
15 minutes ago, eliastion said:

When I saw the title, I thought that it was a troll thread.

After seeing the contents, I must revise my first impression: this is a magnificent troll thread :Smile_honoring:

seconded!

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,131 posts
11,146 battles

I thought it would be a ****post, but it's a quality post.

Heckin bamboozle.

Spoiler

5a473aec218fb.jpeg

But yeah, those things are the reason I think large cruisers/tiny battleships ingame are a bad idea.
In a game with class-based accuracy, armor,  etc... models, having hybrids is just asking for trouble. Those Russian twins and the Graf Spee show exactly that.

• Cool 5

[POP]
Players
637 posts
12,493 battles

It's getting worse indeed.

There has been a growing number of games where the enemy BBs see an Asashio on the lineup they're facing. They stop pushing and start to kemp preferably making passionate love to their newly found island waifu. The most extreme cases run towards the extreme corners giving me a total of 1 to 2 torp hits in the whole game. I'm forced to do something I'm told the Asashio is incapable of: cap and fight other DDs. What kind of life is that for an Asashio?

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,149 posts
14,632 battles
1 minute ago, Altsak said:

It's getting worse indeed.

There has been a growing number of games where the enemy BBs see an Asashio on the lineup they're facing. They stop pushing and start to kemp preferably making passionate love to their newly found island waifu. The most extreme cases run towards the extreme corners giving me a total of 1 to 2 torp hits in the whole game. I'm forced to do something I'm told the Asashio is incapable of: cap and fight other DDs. What kind of life is that for an Asashio?

On the up-side, when they do that, it's often in the same place - increases the likelihood of getting more than one of the buggers with a single salvo of skill...?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,776 battles

@Boris_MNE Sorry old Chap i cant Quality poster, pin and recommend the opening post of the thread.. That would be just stupid...

• Funny 1

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

I kind of foresaw this a while ago, though I guess it'd be tinhat territory to consider Asashio to be a plot to empower the Russians. But you never know...

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,409 posts
10,977 battles

"Asashio" "complain"

Spoiler

1nnn1z.jpg

After reading:

Spoiler

Bless_this_post.jpg

• Funny 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,727 posts
6,701 battles
6 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:

I thought it would be a ****post, but it's a quality post.

Heckin bamboozle.

Get a like for corgi.

Beta Tester
1,965 posts
11,980 battles
9 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

Dear WG,

Please allow us (Asashio mains), to hit Kronshtad (or whatever is that damn name) and Stalingrad.

Absolutely life is not fair... if these two ships look like cruisers... then I am Flying Unicorn.

Legit  justice.

Thanks

Is there a current mission going on that gives anyone who start 20 threads about the Asashio a free Asashio?

• Funny 4

Players
1,567 posts
10,292 battles
10 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

But Asashio can hit them.

That is what the guns are for. 

Yes, lets shoot ship by Guns, because torpedoes do not work even if that ship is clearly battleship in cruiser skin.
Legit thinking.

• Boring 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,009 posts
13,415 battles

Last week on Two Borthers dominaiton game I was in a T8 battle in my Nagato (with other BBs and CAs nearby) and on the cap we had a Harekaze and the enemy had a Asashio.   The Harekaze would not fire at the Asashio at all - I'm fairly sure the Harekaze was a 'rank 1 player' as well.

I have wet dreams about meeting a Asashiro in my Harekaze.

• Cool 1

Players
361 posts
17,370 battles
1 hour ago, BrusilovX said:

The Harekaze would not fire at the Asashio at all

Wtf giphy.gif

I've used to what I personally do in Harekaze and that is :cap_rambo::fish_viking::Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena::fish_viking::cap_rambo: 24/7

• Funny 1

Players
2,735 posts
10,310 battles

Or just remove Asashio and voila, no more problems with hitting Stalingrad.

Players
1,144 posts
23,288 battles

You can hit those 2 cruisers with every other DD in the game but Asashio.

Instead of playing another ship you prefer to ask to change the mechanic that makes that one premium DD unique?

Beta Tester
3,389 posts
15,572 battles
4 minutes ago, viceadmiral123 said:

You can hit those 2 cruisers with every other DD in the game but Asashio.

Instead of playing another ship you prefer to ask to change the mechanic that makes that one premium DD unique?

Since @Gojuadorai told @Boris_MNE about @SkybuckFlying , Boris wants to be a famous forum troll, like him.

• Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,712 battles
9 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Since @Gojuadorai told @Boris_MNE about @SkybuckFlying , Boris wants to be a famous forum troll, like him.

That dont work because despite being anoying at time and being obsesed About Asashio some of his Arguments make sense at times were you get the Feeling Skybug lives in a diferent reality and has forgoten to take his meds.

Just wondering why when the post is really About Kronstadt/Stalingrad not being Cruisers he takes a fringe Situation were a single DD cant hit them as discussion Point...

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
508 posts
8,055 battles

There are not enough BB`s in the game so WG has to put in BB`s dressed up as Cruisers.

• Funny 1

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,295 battles
5 minutes ago, Infiriel said:

There are not enough BB`s in the game so WG has to put in BB`s dressed up as Cruisers.

Coming soon the alternate third russian DD line; following the popularity of the khaba using heal and not using smoke, these will only have heal

Since noone uses the torps on the khaba, this line will have no torps.

Since the khaba is highly detectable, these will have a detection of 15km

To empasise the more "tanky" build, these will have 90k HP and 300mm belt, but this come at the price of a top speed of 30kn.

Instead of the fast firing 130mm these will have a slower firing (30 sec) 406mm guns.

But since these are "totally" destroyers they keep the class trait of not actually having a citadel.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this