Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BigSmegger

i had enough

67 comments in this topic

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles

So sad that after 6,4K battles you still don't know what dd-s can and can't do and you don't know how to counter them.

• Cool 2

[KTS]
Alpha Tester
1,004 posts
11,791 battles

go and play them, you will se how you will get nuked. Especially on tier 10, where everyone and their dog has a radar/hidro/spotter planes

A player that sails in a straight line after 6500  battles means that isnot switching on his brain. I would have loved to encounter you back in beta with my essex, you wouldn't have seen neither my dp's, you would have been dead on the first tb's volley

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,200 posts
11,309 battles

In a tier 10 battleship,

If you are obliterated constantly by tier 10 DDs who hides in smokes..

I am speechless..

How oblivious can you be?

[0RCA]
Players
2 posts
9,751 battles

rather than offer sarcastic criticism ,i know what dds do,try offer something constructive .im fed up because i had just come out of my sixth game in the republic where 75% of my team are dead within 5 mins our dds are behind me while i watch a wall of a billion torps wafting my way from 2 directions now crap happens but ffs that 6 games in a row getting battered by crap i cant see . maybe tomorrow will be better but i doubt it

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
110 posts
2,820 battles

I play DDs very often, and good BB players who change their course, speed etc at random and who make sure they don't get isolated are a nightmare for a DD player. As is often the case I think the problem may be between your chair and your keyboard. You want constructive criticism? Well I'm afraid you need to make a constructive post first.

• Cool 1

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

Sorry to read that. Maybe it might now be time for you to

a) look up some game mechanics

b) play DDs for yourself to see that torping (and thus nuking) it doesn't require the DD to play Godtier. It requires the enemy to sail in a broad line.

That 75% of your team are dead within 5mins is no "DD OP" problem.

Have you played any DDs so far, because judging from what you wrote I highly, highly doubt that you know what DDs do.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
28,298 posts
14,932 battles
13 minutes ago, BigSmegger said:

as the title says ,ive been playing since beta stage and im packing up until some changes come .Basically im tired of being obliterated by invisible dds .Why is it a tiny gnat of a boat can sit in smoke and spam he until torps are reloaded and take any t10 ship and there is nothing i can do so lets hang back a bit i thought ,god its boring being an arty,but that doesn't work because they are behind you before you know it ,perhaps my team dds arent doing there job they are too busy doing other stuff.lets call it world of dds because bothering to work to t10 bbs or cruisers seems pointless

Yes i know some people love playing dds I just think its unrealistic .even when they are spotted close by 12 rounds of 400mm plus guns wont kill it.

if you did not learn how to handle DD after over 6000 games, maybe the game is not for you...

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
16 minutes ago, BigSmegger said:

What am I to take from this opening post? Is this another rant about DDs being invisible all the time?

• Funny 5

Players
163 posts
1,549 battles
9 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

In a tier 10 battleship,

If you are obliterated constantly by tier 10 DDs who hides in smokes..

I am speechless..

How oblivious can you be?

Throw enough crap on the wall and some will stick, pretty much how some people acquire tier 10 ships it seems. No skills, no awareness, nothing learned since tier 1 and I am sorry to say, they manage to pollute the game by reaching the final echelon. 

That's said, "luckly", most players do have a progressively learning curve, some more steep or flat than others.

• Cool 2

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,353 posts
26,221 battles
11 minutes ago, BigSmegger said:

rather than offer sarcastic criticism ,i know what dds do,try offer something constructive .

And yet another badass who wants to be served while he "plays". 

GIVE ME SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE > how about NO. Move your fingers and braincell(s), forum and youtube is full of help for you.

[SERBS]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,520 posts
9,001 battles

invisible ink

[BS4]
Players
1,371 posts
7,567 battles
18 minutes ago, BigSmegger said:

rather than offer sarcastic criticism ,i know what dds do,try offer something constructive .im fed up because i had just come out of my sixth game in the republic where 75% of my team are dead within 5 mins our dds are behind me while i watch a wall of a billion torps wafting my way from 2 directions now crap happens but ffs that 6 games in a row getting battered by crap i cant see . maybe tomorrow will be better but i doubt it

So stop playing today or tomorrow...take a break... lots of Noobs People out in his/her DD by the sounds of it (or your just charging the cap in a strait line) and its only making you vent on forum. As said after 6k Games you know the score when its like that.. find something else to do....

OR

stop playing battle ships take out a decent cruiser, lets say WITH smoke go DD hunting and get you own back.....Its immensely satisfying. That should put the smile back on your face + 1 less BB Player for a while ranting on forum...Again!:Smile_facepalm:

Hope that's constructive enough for you....

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,200 posts
11,309 battles

nooo

please do not stop playing..

we DD captains need straightliner BBs.. mostly..

Last night.. a fecking yamato drove me nuts!

I kept him arounda 8kms away from my yugumo.. because there was a zao patroling with him..

with TRP I have 16 torps to launch in 10 seconds..

16 torps.. 80 seconds later.. 8 more.. 80 second later 8 more.. 90 seconds later 16 more..

in total 260 seconds and 48 torps later?

that bastard only took 2 hits..

really???

I killed the zao with the last salvo.. took that as a consolation prize..

but that is a fecking yamato... not a ballerina for god sakes!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 6

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,953 battles

Glad to see that someone that does not play DDs complains about them, we are playing them right.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,111 posts
20,820 battles

@BigSmegger

2 posts on forum..Normally i would say Welcome...

This time MMMMMM don't think so...

you done even seem to have the courage to keep you original post up.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles
57 minutes ago, Hyperion84 said:

Throw enough crap on the wall and some will stick, pretty much how some people acquire tier 10 ships it seems. No skills, no awareness, nothing learned since tier 1 and I am sorry to say, they manage to pollute the game by reaching the final echelon. 

That's said, "luckly", most players do have a progressively learning curve, some more steep or flat than others.

Wg should definately nerf earnings in other modes to coop levels. This will surely slow down tier rushers and discourage the less patient.

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,247 battles
1 hour ago, BigSmegger said:

What constructive responses did you exactly expect? Had you asked properly for advice, you might've gotten some useful advice from BB gurus, maybe some pointers from DD players too. Hell, there even are some weirdos with too much time dedicated good people willing to watch other people's replays to give you direct feedback on what you could/should have been doing differently/better to not end up torped to death!

But when you just create a whinethread, you get a whiner-appropriate treatment in return. Why are you so surprised that the thread more or less sticks with the level of constructiveness dictated by your own opening post? :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[NAVOC]
Players
721 posts

My advice is,  BB mains crying in forums should try and play the class they are crying about.

• Cool 1

Players
163 posts
1,549 battles
31 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

Wg should definately nerf earnings in other modes to coop levels. This will surely slow down tier rushers and discourage the less patient.

Mayhaps, but then again enough random it works just the same, due to higher income both xp and cash, even if you lose you generate more then coop win, unless its high tier and a freaking outstanding win. And lots of camo, flags ect is on the ship :cap_cool:

Sign in to follow this