Experienced Player (7000+ battles NA) on New Account

9 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
15 posts
7,320 battles

Good day guys

I'm a 40+ old dude from South Africa.

I started playing last year April on the NA server and was quite for the longest time.  I have always fancied myself to be a gamer, but I have been slow to learn in THIS game.  I have a great grasp of the game currently.  So my winrate hasnt been the greatest at first.  I have been averaging almost 60% winrate for the last 3 months though.   My problem?  I am playing on the NA server where my clanmates only get online VERY late in the evening for me.  So the majority of my games are played without clanmates...which takes superhuman efforts at times to maintain a positive winrate.  I love the clan, but feel I need to find another clan on the EU Server to test the waters with play during more reasonable hours.

I am capable of averaging 65% to 70% winrates.  My current EU tag is DillyWilly40.  Pls look it up.   I currently have a few T4 ships and working towards T10's.  I would love for a top clan with space in their ranks to give me a break, play with me while I rank up my ships and then to have me contribute greatly during Clan Battles.

I am a BB and DD main, even though my numbers on NA server suggest that I am not exactly crap at T10 CA's as well.  I cant play CV's!!   As in...at all!!  But I am learning...

On NA server I have 12 T10 ships.  If this doesnt show I am serious about this, nothing will.

Any takers?  Pretty please?

[THESO]
Players
15 posts
7,320 battles
5 hours ago, TheGorilla12 said:

hit me up in the game TheGorilla12, we're looking for new captains to join our EU side in clanAOD.net for world of warships. Check us out at https://www.clanaod.net/

Sorry dude.  Got into a good clan already.  Offer is very much appreciated though.

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

Hi Dilly, we're a typhoon league team that should reach Hurricane league next season. We are looking for another player so the squad is strong as you can't have the same set 7 for 4 days a week due to real life commitments. I know you've stated you found a new clan, but I wouldn't mind having a chat as your post sounds like this could be a good fit. Happy to send our Discord on PM if interested.

[THESO]
Players
15 posts
7,320 battles
5 hours ago, Mintymintos said:

Hi Dilly, we're a typhoon league team that should reach Hurricane league next season. We are looking for another player so the squad is strong as you can't have the same set 7 for 4 days a week due to real life commitments. I know you've stated you found a new clan, but I wouldn't mind having a chat as your post sounds like this could be a good fit. Happy to send our Discord on PM if interested.

Would you be terribly disappointed if I said I will keep your offer in mind?  I got accepted into WGP2W for the time being.  Barring a  clash of personalities or them telling me to take a hike I do believe I will have fun there.

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,770 battles

They are one of the top clans, so well done. Doubt they have many lower tier players to that can div with you, but I imagine you'd solo to T10 quite fast anyway.

[THESO]
Players
15 posts
7,320 battles
12 hours ago, Mintymintos said:

They are one of the top clans, so well done. Doubt they have many lower tier players to that can div with you, but I imagine you'd solo to T10 quite fast anyway.

I have breezed to T9 Roon thus far, and are currently divisioning with players playing their T10's.  So I am permanently uptiered, which is fun and great prep for my Hindenburg.

And when we need a change of pace I just grab my T7 Gadja Mada (I really hope I spelt that correctly...though I doubt it)