Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zengaze

US Campaign

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CRU_]
Players
170 posts
6,350 battles

Can someone clarify what way this works, when the new campaign hits live. If i do the campaign on the PTS, do i have to redo it on the live server? Do the rewards for completing the campaign on the PTS transfer over to your live account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,423 posts
5,592 battles

No it does not. PTS is just that, a test server. Anything you do on the test server does not go over to the live server. The only thing that "transfers" is if there is a mission on the test server that gives rewards on the live server (like flags or camos). Other than that you have to redo the entire campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,769 posts
7,427 battles

The campaign is a lot easier on the PT server, normally no more than 2 or 3 co-op matches per stage; there is however a bug with the final mission for stage 3 where you have to earn 30,000 XP (it should be 3,000).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,320 battles
21 minutes ago, zengaze said:

Can someone clarify what way this works, when the new campaign hits live. If i do the campaign on the PTS, do i have to redo it on the live server? Do the rewards for completing the campaign on the PTS transfer over to your live account?

You have to do it again on the live server,yes. And it is much harder/grindy there from what I have heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
600 posts
4,808 battles
38 minutes ago, tank276 said:

You have to do it again on the live server,yes. And it is much harder/grindy there from what I have heard.

 

As in, without most of the t10 USN ships, borderline uncompleteable without farming 1 star missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,769 posts
7,427 battles
2 hours ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

 

As in, without most of the t10 USN ships, borderline uncompleteable without farming 1 star missions.

 

If PT is anything to go by, it should be do-able with any T8+ cruiser, or even BB, but there are some four star missions reserved for the USN that make it a bit easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
600 posts
4,808 battles
1 hour ago, Capra76 said:

 

If PT is anything to go by, it should be do-able with any T8+ cruiser, or even BB, but there are some four star missions reserved for the USN that make it a bit easier.

 

That is cute but the actual missions were posted on the daily bounce a while ago and they're fking ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×