Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor

How do you get Tier IX and X ships in just 258 battles?

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2,181 posts
20,279 battles

Seriously.

Last night, for some reason I looked at some profiles an one of the players I came across had maybe eight or so higher tier Premium ships, maybe twelve silver ships, among them Baltimore and Des Moines, and less than 260 battles.

I just don't see how this can possibly add up. You can't straight up buy the XP - can you?

6 answers to this question

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,178 posts
12,633 battles
14 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Seriously.

Last night, for some reason I looked at some profiles an one of the players I came across had maybe eight or so higher tier Premium ships, maybe twelve silver ships, among them Baltimore and Des Moines, and less than 260 battles.

I just don't see how this can possibly add up. You can't straight up buy the XP - can you?

Can you tell me whats strange about the number of battles? i stoped at T9 with playing non prem CVs at the IJN line with less than 300 battles and i grinded in a time without all that 300% exp weekends, Siginal flags  or tons or exp camos being thrown at you(in a time were there were only the prem dublon camos).......

[RL7S]
Players
248 posts
3,271 battles

Progression in WoWS seems very quick (new to WoWS but WoT player since 2011),  for example I will unlock the Kagero in about 20 games and I have 90 games in that line so far (discounting 20 games in Isokaze because also going up the Akizuki line), that's what, 110 games to tier 8?

Tier 10 in 260 games seems very doable, especially if you are willing to convert some xp from premium ships and ofc have premium account.

[SSS]
Beta Tester
94 posts
8,857 battles

Progressing quickly depends on stacking loads of xp boosters at once and having good games. With the right camos and flags it's possible to get almost 1000% extra xp, and with a good match you can easily break 20k xp with premium. Assuming you buy loads of camos (or just have them from ranked etc) you can get to tier 10 in maybe 100 games if you're good. Me and a friend have loads of camos and signals from ranked, events etc. and when a new line comes out we usually get the tier 10 in 100-150 games spending minimal free xp to get modules etc.

Players
205 posts
5,308 battles

Maybe that's a 2nd or 3rd account and they are exceptional players with exceptional accuracy like these Youtubers, who always get Krakens/High Caliber no matter what ship they play.. Once you master the accuracy and maps.. you can earn awesome XP and credits.. 

Sign in to follow this