Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zengaze

Facepalm moments

1 comment in this topic

[CRU_]
Players
206 posts
8,740 battles

Couldn't find a similar thread, though most likely one exists, but i thought I'd share one of my moments with the group so i can get a hug.

Ranked, premier league, i can never remember map names, but was in my YY, and moved to the contest cap at the start of the game. As is usual on this map most of the team went with me caught a z with radar on the way in, and the team did a good job messing him up. He got to his little island safe space though, as did I. Our DM radars him, and again he takes fire from a zao who had got a great angle on his position. Their boats opened up, and as our radar ended i knew he was so low HP that i could push him from his rear, and be relatively safe from fire. take him out, cap and win the game then and then. It was a sure thing. Game winning moment. So out i pulled, and sailed straight into torps he'd launched.

I looked at the screen for a bit, when our monty typed in chat "It was at this moment YY knew..." And a more apt comment he couldn't have made, i felt like crap, and the game went for a loss, but the monty's levity in the situation cheered me up for screwing the team. So i simply replied, "no words, sorry".

Monty replied "it happens to us all". don't remember his name, but a gem of a player all the same.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Sign in to follow this