Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
resabed

best ranked game so far

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
66 posts
4,361 battles

Just tonight a Des moines loaded in a little late into the Hot Spot map. A Kurfürst on or side shot a salvo at him.

The Des Moines player started reversing and refused to participate in the battle, saying he wouldn't support a player like that.

I said to him that even so there are other people on this team but he did refuse to join in.

I gladly kept my star in this match but this said player was rank 10 so he had no rank to lose and it was easy for him to troll us all.

Never experienced something like that ever... the player had 8k battles, 53% winrate, playing since closed beta...so he was no newcomer

Anyone else got some ranked stories to top that?

He actually started farming damage at the end and got 2nd place in XP earned even tough he contributed nothing to the game....

Players
137 posts
6,579 battles

current XP system in place rewards you for damage, so even if you did nothing for 15 minutes in battle then farmed damage for the last 5, you'll always end up doing better than those that actually /did/ something for the team

• Cool 1

Players
2,165 posts

If you have a replay you can submit a ticket about the players behaviour and attach the replay, refusing to take part is against the game rules and @MrConway posted that sending a ticket was the right thing to do about players who do this sort of unsporting nonsense.

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,422 posts
11,318 battles
9 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

If you have a replay you can submit a ticket about the players behaviour and attach the replay, refusing to take part is against the game rules and @MrConway posted that sending a ticket was the right thing to do about players who do this sort of unsporting nonsense.

This, @resabed, listen to the man :Smile_great:

EDIT like that one should get their due and really blatant displays of bad sportsmanship (like the one you describe) can be - and on occasion are - punished manually if you get the case running.

Edited by Kampa1987
Vulgarism

[PUPSI]
Players
91 posts
5,079 battles
4 hours ago, _Xaero_ said:

current XP system in place rewards you for damage, so even if you did nothing for 15 minutes in battle then farmed damage for the last 5, you'll always end up doing better than those that actually /did/ something for the team

Normally i would agree about XP thingy but, after my last battle i`m not sure in anything.

Recap: 3 kills, assisted in capping, close quarter expert, dreadnought, confederate and high caliber and still got short for about 100 XP to player with 2 kills and dreadnought ... not that i`m complaining (he played really well) but i wonder how.

MM was 2 bb, 4 ca, 1 dd and one enemy bb survived despite i offered him chance to die with honor (read: chasing him to ram)

OP yep, ticket. It is by far worse to have non supportive or deliberately passive player than simply bad player.

[UNICS]
Players
1,244 posts
15,656 battles

The reason i don't want to fall back to R6 :Smile_hiding:

I get the feeling its going to be troll heaven

• Cool 1

Players
965 posts
4,996 battles

Oh boy did I see things. From the usual not shooting the dd im radaring to pushing the flank with six ships where my team knows no enemy is. 

Favourite so far was a z-52 yoloing a Minotaur in the third minute. The result was as expected. 

I would say I can carry a fair bit, but some teams just die like flies or don't know the basics to such an extend that no matter how good of a play you're making for your team, you're still screwed. 

There is,  however, some light at the end of the tunnel. After an epic losing streak  I was blessed with three great teams in a row yesterday. Felt like playing a game in squall league. 

Players
972 posts
5,795 battles
56 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Oh boy did I see things. From the usual not shooting the dd im radaring to pushing the flank with six ships where my team knows no enemy is. 

Favourite so far was a z-52 yoloing a Minotaur in the third minute. The result was as expected. 

I would say I can carry a fair bit, but some teams just die like flies or don't know the basics to such an extend that no matter how good of a play you're making for your team, you're still screwed. 

There is,  however, some light at the end of the tunnel. After an epic losing streak  I was blessed with three great teams in a row yesterday. Felt like playing a game in squall league. 

I'm 100% convinced this season brings the worst I've ever seen. It's a good thing the weather is too nice to grind to rank 1 again, I'm calling it quits.

I usually enjoy the challenge of ranked even if you can pull your hair out sometimes.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this