Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WarshipsPodcastEU

[PSA] All CC's get Camo and Crate codes each month that can be used on ALL servers

14 comments in this topic

Players
165 posts
183 battles

There's been some confusion lately regarding the Community Contributor Subscriber Camo and Subscriber Crates. I'd like to provide some clarification on how they work.

Each month Wargaming gives EACH Community contributor a number of CC subscriber camo codes and a lesser number of CC Crates.

These codes can be input via the world of warships webportal for ANY region and be redeemed. In other words, if you get a code from an NA contributor, you can use it on your NA, SEA, RU, or EU account.

Camo

The subscriber camo codes award 10 camo's per code and you may only enter THREE camo codes per batch of monthly codes. In other words, if you somehow got four camo codes from the "May" batch, then only the first three codes entered would work. Note that Codes are usually good for three months (ie a "May" Code will work in May, June, and July)

The Camo stats are:

-3% to detectability, +4% to enemy dispersion, +150% to battle XP, +50% to commander XP, +100% to free XP

Containers

Similarly to the Camo codes, you may enter ONE container code per batch of monthly codes, no matter who gave you the code. In other words, if you somehow got two container codes from the "May" batch, one from me, and one from Hurz on EU, then only the first code entered would work. Note that Codes are usually good for three months (ie a "May" Code will work in May, June, and July)

The Containers MAY contain:

High chance:

x50 CCT Subscriber Camo

x50 Red Dragon

x50 Wyvern

x50 Ouroboros

x50 Hydra

Medium chance:

100 000 Free XP
Low chance:

Atago

Mikhail Kutuzov

Prinz Eugen

Lo Yang

Kidd

Tirpitz

Alabama

Kii

Gascogne

Roma

Watch/listen/read your favorite (or not so favorite) CC's for your chance to win a cool prize every month!

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,018 battles

@WarshipsPodcastEU Could you please re-paste the text (basically edit -> copy -> delete existing -> paste) and then click on the "Paste as plain text instead" right below the text box?

4BZbCtX.png

I'm sure everyone running dark theme would appreciate that :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

Players
165 posts
183 battles
22 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

@WarshipsPodcastEU Could you please re-paste the text (basically edit -> copy -> delete existing -> paste) and then click on the "Paste as plain text instead" right below the text box?

4BZbCtX.png

I'm sure everyone running dark theme would appreciate that :Smile_teethhappy:

Done

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,728 posts
9,234 battles

I'm going out on a limb here and assuming each code is one time use, so sharing codes with others is pointless ?

[BYOB]
Players
3,467 posts
12,399 battles

On the one hand I'm happy that the CCs now have a system for giving back to their viewers. But I'm skeptical on how it will work.

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,424 posts
9,420 battles

How is the distribution of these rewards regulated, i.e. what is stopping a CC from giving out codes to friends, clan mates, etc? We're all human, there is no way in hell this is not going to happen so assuming it is, how are WG going to check this? The simple answer is: they can't and they won't. They'll most likely leave it up to the CC to manage his subscriber base 'responsibly', but lets get real for a minute shall we, only a fraction will ever win anything so we will all click subscribe and hope for the best and ultimately get disappointed, haha. Some lucky people may be rewarded for simply being who they are? Or, I am wrong and the CC's will use some randomiser? Who regulates this?

I really really like the idea, its great incentive to increase the subscriber base of CC's and some of them are entertaining (and I'm the last one to admit it), but I'm not overly sure this was thought out and can easily see it being abused, especially if all it is is a code based system.

[BYOB]
Players
3,467 posts
12,399 battles

Well Jingles, bless his soul, is already giving his codes away. Interesting is the fact that you can get a double from the crate, as he has shown getting a second Lo Yang which was converted into Doubloons.

The common crate rewards are on the level of an SC.

44 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

what is stopping a CC from giving out codes to friends, clan mates, etc?

That's my greatest problem with the idea. The only way WG can monitor this is by checking the codes they gave out, with the people who cashed them in. even then it will be hard to prove anything, unless the codes are being repeatedly used by the same people.

• Cool 1

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,650 battles
24 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Well Jingles, bless his soul, is already giving his codes away. Interesting is the fact that you can get a double from the crate, as he has shown getting a second Lo Yang which was converted into Doubloons.

The common crate rewards are on the level of an SC.

That's my greatest problem with the idea. The only way WG can monitor this is by checking the codes they gave out, with the people who cashed them in. even then it will be hard to prove anything, unless the codes are being repeatedly used by the same people.

Well, the chances to get one of jingles codes are really low. With the current number of people that entered the giveaway you already have less than 1% chance to get one :cap_fainting:

On the other hand, about the CC giving these codes to friends or doing other things (like selling them) it's up to WG to try check that properly. Also hope that WG give codes on their own twitch streams.

[BYOB]
Players
3,467 posts
12,399 battles
17 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

Well, the chances to get one of jingles codes are really low. With the current number of people that entered the giveaway you already have less than 1% chance to get one :cap_fainting:

On the other hand, about the CC giving these codes to friends or doing other things (like selling them) it's up to WG to try check that properly. Also hope that WG give codes on their own twitch streams.

That will be true for all CCs, save some smaller unknown ones.

[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,650 battles
15 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

That will be true for all CCs, save some smaller unknown ones.

Also depends on how they do the giveaways. Very known CCs, when streaming, don't have so much audience at any given moment, so the chances increase if they do live giveaways.

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,424 posts
9,420 battles

So basically there are zero controls for how they are distributed? What was I expecting anyway, lol. I thought subscribing was enough in a sense, so I think it's time to drop quite a few subscriptions I recently signed up for, hehe. No real point is there?

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,744 posts
11,013 battles

Flamu was one of the CCs who gave away a few of these codes yesterday during the stream.

Some others did too, but the number of codes they can give away is limited.

IICR(!) it was limited to 10 container codes (subs/ Twitch subs only) and a bunch of camo codes for non-subs per week.

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,424 posts
9,420 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Flamu was one of the CCs who gave away a few of these codes yesterday during the stream.

Some others did too, but the number of codes they can give away is limited.

IICR(!) it was limited to 10 container codes (subs/ Twitch subs only) and a bunch of camo codes for non-subs per week.

but not who to apparently?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,084 posts
3,841 battles
4 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

et voila, there you have it.

Sign in to follow this