Bloodfury1981

Undew Penalty made agaisnt me

5 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
5,722 battles

Hi I just played a game where I was a carrier there was a situation where an allied ship and a enemy ship where very close, in order to help the allied ship I had to drop my ordinance danger close, now with planes especially bombers you don't have control of the drop pattern, torpedo bombers can often change at the last minute because one or 2 get shot down. So by mistake I hit the enemy ship, they survived they weren't mad, they could see what was going on.

Now first the game destroyed my ship, then gave me a 2 game penalty.

I can fully understand the need for penalties, there are some real idiots out there, who don nothing but moan and shot there own team, but to get such a harsh punishment when your in an aircraft carrier and can't control your bombers, doesn't make sense to me, a little more intelligence is needed in this penalty system.

[DAVY]
Players
1,596 posts
9,511 battles
1 hour ago, Bloodfury1981 said:

Hi I just played a game where I was a carrier there was a situation where an allied ship and a enemy ship where very close, in order to help the allied ship I had to drop my ordinance danger close, now with planes especially bombers you don't have control of the drop pattern, torpedo bombers can often change at the last minute because one or 2 get shot down. So by mistake I hit the enemy ship, they survived they weren't mad, they could see what was going on.

Now first the game destroyed my ship, then gave me a 2 game penalty.

I can fully understand the need for penalties, there are some real idiots out there, who don nothing but moan and shot there own team, but to get such a harsh punishment when your in an aircraft carrier and can't control your bombers, doesn't make sense to me, a little more intelligence is needed in this penalty system.

but you did shoot your own team and you received a penalty, so you must be one of those idiots you mentioned, the only way the game destroys your ship is if you hit a friendly ship and continue to do damage to it - fire, flooding or main battery shells...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,914 posts
7,006 battles
6 hours ago, Bloodfury1981 said:

there are some real idiots out there

This seems to describe the guy who posted this thread quite well.. Oh wait :Smile_trollface:

You hit your ally, especially in a situation where you saw him in your torp path = this is 100% your fault.

Also what CV was it? You have played 4 auto-dropping CVs and 4 manual-dropping CVs, and if that was a tier 6 or 7 CV it's even more of your fault

You died yourself? Either you already were pink and still torpedoed an ally like an absolute mong or just started a flooding on that guy and he (I would have done the same) didn't repair it letting YOU to flood out

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[NUKED]
Players
384 posts
10,052 battles

Getting pink is not that hard of a punishment. When you usually dont hit your mates, you wont have a problem after 2 little games.