Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dbird

USA CRUISER SPLIT

7 comments in this topic

Question

[KES]
Beta Tester
27 posts
18,312 battles

Whats happening to the  captains i  have  in  USA  cruisers  after the  split??

6 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
12 minutes ago, dbird said:

Whats happening to the  captains i  have  in  USA  cruisers  after the  split??

Was said that it will happen like in the Russian DD split so...

For the replaced ship, its Commander's specialization will be changed to the ship of the corresponding tier in the main branch. For the second ship, a new Commander will be added to the player's account and bonus Commander XP.

Basically your captains keep their tiers. Clevelands captain will be on Pepsi, New Orleans captain will be on Baltimore and so on. Buffalo gets Baltimores captain. t8 Cleveland.... I guess a fresh new 6pt or 10pt captain probably.

[-TPF-]
Players
3,829 posts
15,768 battles

You can move the captain from one ship to another and retrain them pretty quickly... a couple of Commander XP flags and a few games will have it right at Tier V/VI/VII.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
5 hours ago, The_Flying_Dutchman114 said:

Do we get a free skill reset? Cause my 19 point Cleveland captain will not use the same skills on the Pepsicola.

This is what I'm wondering about too.

Either you should ask that in one of the weekly streams or (and the answer probably would point to this aswell) - wait for the big announcement on the news WoWS homepage. Should be explained there :cap_yes:

Players
9,850 posts
11,562 battles
17 hours ago, The_Flying_Dutchman114 said:

Do we get a free skill reset? Cause my 19 point Cleveland captain will not use the same skills on the Pepsicola.

If RU DD split is any indication then no, you get no free reset. But you can retrain 19lvl captain to the T8 Cleveland

Sign in to follow this