You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Game crash offen with patch 0.7.4.1

41 comments in this topic

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles

Anyone else have this problem or am I only one with that luck?

I love to die because of game crashes. Really...

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
10,749 battles

it's happening to a lot of people (me too). I sent a ticket, but wg never answered

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,668 battles

Had the same problem and today the support answered.

They said it might be damaged/missing system files or runtimes like .NET framework.

They recommended using this tool https://www.sereby.org/site/All in One Runtimes&lang=en

Maybe it can help, I didn't have time to test it myself yet.

• Cool 1

Players
463 posts
10,434 battles
4 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Anyone else have this problem or am I only one with that luck?

I love to die because of game crashes. Really...

Two massive crashes today and horrible lag-Spikes.

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Had the same problem and today the support answered.

They said it might be damaged/missing system files or runtimes like .NET framework.

They recommended using this tool https://www.sereby.org/site/All in One Runtimes&lang=en

Maybe it can help, I didn't have time to test it myself yet.

I will run repair option first. If that doesnt fix the problem then i'll instal Framework 4.6

@Systergummi  I dont have issues with lags, only with this crashing. But I think 7.3 patch was laggy.

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles

I did run integrity check option for repair files but game now works even worse for me...

Had DC in middle of brawl (of course..) and in that same battle I was unable to use health consumable as you can see on screenshot:

sss.jpg

Players
14 posts

Its bad enough to bring me to posting on the forums for the first time since installing a month ago...

The game is totally unplayable right now, I've been showing 0 FPS and have seen ping spikes up to 850, this will hold for 45 seconds or so then I'll teleport across the map about a km , I'll then get 3 seconds at 70-80 FPS before returning to 0 for another 45 seconds. I've seen absurd lag/ping spikes in this game before but nothing like this. I've also been kicked out of sessions twice due to the client failing to respond and in my final attempt to play today spawned in after half my team has already died... I was on the pre-spawn screen watching my teams names go black and hearing hits/fires on my own ship.. all without ever actually entering the session fully.

Players
157 posts
24,883 battles

It was running all fine for me until friday.

I didn't play this weekend.

Today i'm losing connection before entering battle and when i'm trying to go to port.

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles

So, considerin these issues are not fixable with checking integrity in game launcher (at least not for me), should we expect some small patch with bug fixes that happens offen?

Players
14 posts

So decided to give it another shot... "Battle Sta....." 

Some considerable time passes.... :

Word of Warships (not responding)....

So that's yet another match today that I get to die in without ever knowing how it happened... all I can say at this point is  at least its free to play, and in my case is going to remain that way.

edit:

So after posting the above I manage to relaunch the client and spawn back into the same match... sitting on my spawn point taking fire from 3 or 4 ships and down to almost no health... had just enough time to get up to 8 knots and traverse my guns half way towards my attackers direction before the match ended on points... much more of this and I'm done.

Edit 2:

"Warning for unsporting conduct, INACTIVITY IN BATTLE..."

Team kill penalty applied arbitrarily after I've not only not killed a team mate but not actually done anything at all as the game decided to take a nap... Further "violations" will be restricted to co-op battles only, not permitted to play anything else for 3 matches... 

I'm potentially going to be punished for the game being a bugged out unplayable mess?!?!

I'm very much a newbie here but I find it totally incomprehensible that the game has been available for as long as it has and still faces glaring stability issues such as this.

Players
94 posts

Two games in a row, I have been stuck on the match loading screen. And, yes, I did try CTRL+ALT+DEL. Several times. First time, it never logged on, and the second time, I got to see my ship as it sunk. WG then hit me with a penalty for not playing. Hello, WG? Perhaps if, oh, say I COULD HAVE GOT TO THE ACTUAL MATCH, I WOULD have played. I realise that this is a bizarre concept, but why am I being penalised for a problem at YOUR end?

And it is now doing it for a third time. Thank you, WG.

First time today and...guess. At least I did get in before I was sunk. Also good I was playing coop.

Second time, rinse and repeat. Third time, at least WG tried variety. Started normally, then logged out of the game halfway through.

Players
14 posts

1 FPS, 1125 Ping... last week FPS the high 70's and ping was in the low 30's

No issues currently present on any other game or service... either this resolves by the end of the week or I get my hard-drive space back.

[CRU_]
Players
206 posts
8,682 battles

Yep i've had a couple of crashes, one of them in ranked! Then there was another anomaly where everything became really slow to load, and i didn't spawn in the battle until ships were well underway, that hasn't happened to me since i got a new shiny pc, i usually spawn in within a few seconds of the count down timer starting. After the battle i rebooted the client and that seemed to fix, not sure if the two are connected.

Players
14 posts

I now have an 8 game penalty because the game is coded too poorly to function... 

Anyone know how to appeal this and have it lifted? Kind difficult not to be "inactive in battle" when the game refuses to run beyond single digit fps...

Before anyone says it, not my machine... its the game... 70-80 fps last week and nothing has changed at my end...

Edit: Never mind, had enough of this. I filed a bug report and they then requested I submit a check report and provide a description of the issue... both things I'd already done when submitting the report. I'm currently uninstalling the game and wont be back.

• Boring 1

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles

Last Night I installed NET Framework 4.5.7 or whatever latest version is, + new Nvidia drivers (tho im 99% sure its not my gpu driver problem).

I'll update here my game activity after midnight. If still crashing, last option I could do is to update Aslain mod, because I do use his mod. I saw he update few times his mod post 7.4.1 patch.

If that wont work, then only remain option is to uninstal the game, because NOTHING work. Not even game integrity checker /repair function in game launcher.

Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles

I did experience some very annoying instances of lag last night; now I see I am not the only one. I hope Wargaming can fix this forthwith, or it will severely affect the game - especially in conjunction with the new afk penalties.  

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,500 posts
13,668 battles
Vor 15 Minuten, ghostbuster_ sagte:

@MrConway @Tuccy @Sub_Octavian game crashing that often started being f.cking annoying. are your devs doing something other than pumping out new premium ships?

Try to switch audio settings from Ultra to High.

Apparently it solves the crashes for many players.

I didn't have a crash since then either.

• Cool 1

Players
3,277 posts
19,066 battles
11 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Try to switch audio settings from Ultra to High.

Apparently it solves the crashes for many players.

I didn't have a crash since then either.

i have already tried it mate but thanks for advice.

[WCWVE]
Players
1,022 posts
16,454 battles

I have been experiencing game crashes for the last week or so, several times after the crash getting messages that the server is unavailable and today got message that the DNS server was unavailable 

Players
3,098 posts
4,728 battles

Game is still crashing for me even after all I did I could to fix it, nothing worked.

WG FIX THIS $HIT!

[OFFC]
Players
228 posts
14,155 battles

Hi! Same was here, change game settings from ultra to high (audio), it solved the problem by me. 

Update:

I see it has written by another guy.