23 comments in this topic

Players
113 posts
18,362 battles
On 15/05/2018 at 2:33 AM, SexyCroat said:

sry but i have to comment unicum clan thingy, eeerrrm not really...
http://prntscr.com/jhxm79

All unicums left lol, haha

I still remeber osc rivalry plus osc and pnavy were started from sucide squad.. 

Miss u sexiest croat

Players
113 posts
18,362 battles

though I still care about PNAVY but don't exaggerate you could lose the crew even you have now..

well if you play a guy who just joined the clan 2 hours ago playing KOTS then I have a problem.. and don't forget you were my creation...PROVE me wrong

Do you wanna play name or shame here LOL

Drama again..!

this tells alot  who was right and please grow up.. 

image.png.b8b7452ebbb174e66519f654bc3cac93.png

and P.S dead clan has no right to distrub this post,,

[FOF]
[FOF]
Players
1 post
4,548 battles

@Guns_And_TitiesTo be fair, PNAVY kinda "JUST GAVE UP", KOTS AND LOTS. It was obvious all serious competitive players were gonna leave. Also Kutu and Alex left for 10GO over a Beginning clan. Like who wouldn't!!! Also in case someone wants to get into details.... Kutu was gonna join 10go Anyway, but considered joining HYPE cause of the respect he has for dark. I guess that says it all.

• Funny 1

[TANG0]
Players
3 posts
15,664 battles
1 hour ago, BakaNero said:

@Guns_And_TitiesTo be fair, PNAVY kinda "JUST GAVE UP", KOTS AND LOTS. It was obvious all serious competitive players were gonna leave. Also Kutu and Alex left for 10GO over a Beginning clan. Like who wouldn't!!! Also in case someone wants to get into details.... Kutu was gonna join 10go Anyway, but considered joining HYPE cause of the respect he has for dark. I guess that says it all.

Its the same for Nobody, me and also icemike as far as I know.

We joined dark in his new project altough we originally planned to join another clan. Even tho we are now in the 10GO-community and we hope to find more competetiveness than there is in pnavy we support @dark6799 in his project and wish him the best of luck!

Concerning pnavy: @Guns_And_Tities we talked about that. We - we being basically the entire competetive core of pnavy - were unhappy with the way competetive was neglected and not taken seriously in pnavy. Kutu and I didnt want to play in KotS at all because we knew our team would be filled up with people who came to none of the trainings or who just dont perform - simply put, who shouldnt play on the main team. We played anyway because you decided we play and we didnt want to let you down. Can you just be grateful for that? I mean I fully respect pnavys (confirmed) attitude of being a social clan that sometimes plays comp gamemodes with the friends in the clan and now that I am not in pnavy staff anymore I dont want to tell you and cita how to lead the pnavy clan. You had your chance of listening to kutu and me but you have another vision of a clan and that is fine with us as long as we are not part of it. But please do us a favour and respect how dark is leading his clan. However telling dark he ditched our team might have some truth in it and I dont agree on what he did but remember please how you ditched kutu, dark and me by - again - filling up the empty spots in the team with unsuited players altough we told you we would rather not play and focus on fixing the internal issues than to play like that.

That all said I wish everyone involved a good night. Please consider letting this rest and remain friends at least. There is no need to fight over it if we can just go our seperate ways. I have no hard feelings towards pnavy or anyone in particular and I would like the same attitude towards me. If someone has a problem with me after this feel free to talk it out or hate me silently and be ignored.

• Cool 2

[CKBK]
Players
383 posts
23,842 battles

no offence @dark6799 but PNAVY transfer list makes it look like a mercenary Clan.