You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
bearpt

BULL crap

48 comments in this topic

[EPT]
Players
10 posts
10,940 battles

WG ... CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY 90% OF THE TIMES I LOSE THE BATTLES?
*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Non-constructive content
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 21
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,707 posts
8,717 battles

You lose so many battles, because you are a bad player. Bad players tend to lose more then winning. Otherwise they were not bad. It is as simple as that.

Unbenannt.jpg.b99ef6a634fb4e392802d93ce466ca9d.jpg

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Though I won't vent my frustration as OP did I'm done with ranked now. Yeah I know: I've been done dozens of times. But seeing my stats: 49 battles and still in R11? Sure I'm aware you can't win them all. But this? No, I deem this impossible for me. Good luck with the hunt my friends. I'm out. (with Rank that is).

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
22 minutes ago, bearpt said:

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY 90% OF THE TIMES I LOSE THE BATTLES?

Actually you lose just 59.16% of the time (at least up to now)

Explanation is simply - you're pretty damn bad at this game (and presumably WoT and WoWP too from your further comments)

You play basically nothing but BBs, same class as I play mostly - should be easy to compare.

• Average tier
    • You have 6.6, I have 6.8 - almost the same
  • Average dmg
    • You have 33k, I have 55k - not that far from doubling yours. And mine is actually dragged down by playing other classes a bit too, a thing which doesn't affect your score
  • Main Battery hit ratio
    • You have 21.4%, I have 32.8%. Basically for every 2 shells you land I get 3.
  • Look at your average kills - something between 0.3 and 0.4 kills per game on pretty much all ships. My 0.7 to 1.1 is already bad ratio, not even talking about yours

What does that mean? Simple - you're being useless sniper, sitting close to your max range, missing far more than you should, not actually damaging and killing targets. Exactly that simple

How to fix it? Get closer and start using your keyboard, that alone probably would buff your WR by at least 5% if not more

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

[7DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles

A raging BB kevin at its best......

• Cool 1

[EPT]
Players
10 posts
10,940 battles

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Insults and Provocations
  • Bad 7
  • Angry 1

Players
2,361 posts
15,228 battles
Alle 5/13/2018 alle 02:15, bearpt ha scritto:

*edited*

Instead of players polish your skills. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 9

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,041 posts
10,609 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Actually you lose just 59.16% of the time (at least up to now)

Explanation is simply - you're pretty damn bad at this game (and presumably WoT and WoWP too from your further comments)

You play basically nothing but BBs, same class as I play mostly - should be easy to compare.

• Average tier
    • You have 6.6, I have 6.8 - almost the same
  • Average dmg
    • You have 33k, I have 55k - not that far from doubling yours. And mine is actually dragged down by playing other classes a bit too, a thing which doesn't affect your score
  • Main Battery hit ratio
    • You have 21.4%, I have 32.8%. Basically for every 2 shells you land I get 3.
  • Look at your average kills - something between 0.3 and 0.4 kills per game on pretty much all ships. My 0.7 to 1.1 is already bad ratio, not even talking about yours

What does that mean? Simple - you're being useless sniper, sitting close to your max range, missing far more than you should, not actually damaging and killing targets. Exactly that simple

How to fix it? Get closer and start using your keyboard, that alone probably would buff your WR by at least 5% if not more

Stop making this all about you...

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
Alle 5/13/2018 alle 02:15, bearpt ha scritto:

*edited*

Ah, the famous potato cry reason for losing.There you go, proof of being really bad at tanks aswell. :Smile_amazed:

[TOXIC]
Players
4,645 posts
11,699 battles

Rant post - [ x ]

Lot's of words [edited] by the auto-censor - [ x ]

FULL CAPS - [ x ]

Blaming WG rigging for bad results  - [ x ]

Blaming balance (enemy ships being stronger) for bad performance - [   ]

40% winrate with abysmal "soft" stats - [ x ]

Declaration of withdrawal of financial support for the game ("I will never spend a dime on this game again") - [   ]

Declaration of abandonment of the game ("I quit this BS") - [ ? ]*

*does "ban me, suckers" count as a declaration of wanting to leave the game? :cap_hmm:

C'mon, OP, there are still things this thread lacks :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
1,022 posts
5,416 battles
15 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Rant post - [ x ]

Lot's of words [edited] by the auto-censor - [ x ]

FULL CAPS - [ x ]

Blaming WG rigging for bad results  - [ x ]

Blaming balance (enemy ships being stronger) for bad performance - [   ]

40% winrate with abysmal "soft" stats - [ x ]

Declaration of withdrawal of financial support for the game ("I will never spend a dime on this game again") - [   ]

Declaration of abandonment of the game ("I quit this BS") - [ ? ]*

*does "ban me, suckers" count as a declaration of wanting to leave the game? :cap_hmm:

C'mon, OP, there are still things this thread lacks :Smile_trollface:

Imagine someone would behave in his boss' office the way people do on the forums :D. "WHAT IS THIS! !! I WORKING 5 YEARS VERY GOOD AND NO RAISE! THIS COMPANY IS RIGGED AND YOU KNOW IT! EFF YOU! GO AHEAD FIRE ME (pls don't fire me)!!!!11!!".

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
290 posts
3,522 battles
19 minutes ago, eliastion said:

Doubt he ever spent anything, no premium ships, poor progression even though he has enough games under his belt to have drygrinded his way to tier 10 so no premium account....

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

Can you post a replay of you

Alle 5/13/2018 alle 01:07, bearpt ha scritto:

*edited*

Can you provide a game replay? The community could then give you some pointers to improve your play or explain what you are doing wrong.

I have found three replays for games you were in, I think. I am not at my games PC, so can't view them:

https://replayswows.com/site/index/sort/uploaded_at.desc/members/bearpt/

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
3 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Imagine someone would behave in his boss' office the way people do on the forums :D. "WHAT IS THIS! !! I WORKING 5 YEARS VERY GOOD AND NO RAISE! THIS COMPANY IS RIGGED AND YOU KNOW IT! EFF YOU! GO AHEAD FIRE ME (pls don't fire me)!!!!11!!".

Or someone going to the coach of his freetime football team telling him to f off because the reason why he can't play as well as the rest is the coach giving him lead boots...

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
489 posts
22,365 battles
11 hours ago, principat121 said:

You lose so many battles, because you are a bad player. Bad players tend to lose more then winning. Otherwise they were not bad. It is as simple as that.

Unbenannt.jpg.b99ef6a634fb4e392802d93ce466ca9d.jpg

It was just so clear, no surprise at all. :-D

But at least he knows how the capslock works... 

[CAIN]
Players
4,342 posts
18,372 battles
Alle 5/13/2018 alle 01:07, bearpt ha scritto:

*edited*

First things first. You are a bad player as others here have mentioned it.

But no worries, there are many more like you out there, in fact way too many more.

And when the number of bad players in a team reaches critical mass, not even super unicum is able to carry the mass of a black holes worth of bad play.

You can either go all-caps on WG and the forumites, look like a tool in the process and continue to be a bad player, or you can choose to listen to advice and become a better player with time.

Pls upload a replay, so we can give you advice on how to play and not be a burden to your team, or alternatively sulk in your impotent rage and move on to the next game where you probably be as bad as you are in WoWS/ WoT.

Choose wisely.

• Cool 2