You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Holmez12

Premium ship xp

14 comments in this topic

[GN0ME]
Players
3 posts
4,066 battles

A hoy captains, i recently bought the scharnhorst as it had a 70% discount. I am racking up alot of ship xp with it and was wanting to grind for the nelson. Am I right in saying i cannot use this ship xp to buy the nelson and have to convert it all to free xp to purchase. Thanks

[PAPAT]
Players
349 posts
15,476 battles
Just now, Holmez12 said:

A hoy captains, i recently bought the scharnhorst as it had a 70% discount. I am racking up alot of ship xp with it and was wanting to grind for the nelson. Am I right in saying i cannot use this ship xp to buy the nelson and have to convert it all to free xp to purchase. Thanks

You are right.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,223 battles

If there were doubloons attached then you can use those to convert to free exp, preferrably when there is a conversion boost 1 bloon=35 FXP

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
2 minutes ago, Holmez12 said:

Ok thanks, so i got to buy 14k dobloons in order to get the nelson?

That or grind the Free XP which you get with each match. Obviously that takes longer.

Beta Tester
2,791 posts
7,088 battles
32 minutes ago, Holmez12 said:

Ok thanks, so i got to buy 14k dobloons in order to get the nelson?

As OP above mentioned, grind the free xp, it will take you a while but it's better than throwing the doibloons for it, the ship isnt goong anywhere :Smile_honoring:

[7DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles
40 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

When was this? :Smile_amazed:

I think he meant the credit discount so it cost at the end only 70% of the normal credits. So the discount was 30%.

Players
4,007 posts
17 minutes ago, Arakus said:

I think he meant the credit discount so it cost at the end only 70% of the normal credits. So the discount was 30%.

Sharn can not be bought for credits....

[GN0ME]
Players
3 posts
4,066 battles

Nah, i played a battle once and i got a message saying i had done alot of damage in that battle and gave me a free 70% discount on the scharn and a few other ships so i payed like 11 quid Or something for it and got 600 gold free aswell. Awsome deal imo

[CAIN]
Players
4,363 posts
18,437 battles
16 minutes ago, Holmez12 said:

Nah, i played a battle once and i got a message saying i had done alot of damage in that battle and gave me a free 70% discount on the scharn and a few other ships so i payed like 11 quid Or something for it and got 600 gold free aswell. Awsome deal imo

Hm, nice.

Am i the only longtime loyal player - that never got offers like this - who wants to strangle every WG employee there is right now? 

Hey WG, how about such a discount for me when the Centurion 5/1 hits the shop?

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
14 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Am i the only longtime loyal player - that never got offers like this - who wants to strangle every WG employee there is right now?

Nope. Stop being loyal and they'll realise they don't have you in their palms and will actually do something to keep you.

[7DSF]
Beta Tester
1,470 posts
4,557 battles
2 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Sharn can not be bought for credits....

Yep, you are right, i thought on Gneisenau.....

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,768 posts
18,766 battles
53 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Hm, nice.

Hey WG, how about such a discount for me when the Centurion 5/1 hits the shop?

bugger me, I cant even get a supercontainer like .... ever.... you feel hard done by?