Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Stronginthearms

Can these patches be deleted

14 comments in this topic

[HHR]
Players
296 posts
15,868 battles

Can these Stupid Child Like patches and motifs be hidden? they are so child like for babies in fact, at least give us the choice of using them

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

There are mods that let you get rid of them if you don't like them. Personally - I don't mind seeing them

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

Download Aslain. Tons of good mods. Especially "don't show dogtags" will do the trick for you. As it did for me. I can understand people like them. I don't give a FF about it. And yes I "designed" one myself. How can I not take the Dutch Lion on a blue background? :Smile_honoring::Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
8 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

Can these Stupid Child Like patches and motifs be hidden? they are so child like for babies in fact, at least give us the choice of using them

Try and survive more battles then you won't see them much. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 13

Beta Tester
4,702 posts
10,897 battles
9 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

Nothing is more childish than someone who sees things he find reason to call "childish" all over the place.

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles
On 12.5.2018 at 7:52 AM, bushwacker001 said:

Try and survive more battles then you won't see them much. :Smile_amazed:

Of all the things ......

No thanks our (map)-borders are quite save. In no little thanks to a solid wall of noob battleships protecting them .......

He has 18 % hr in Lion, he has 28 % hr in Bellerophon with the rest forming a stairway to hell (for his team) in between. There is a strong connection there between gunrange, tier and hr......

So if anything: Dont ask him to stay alive longer, tell him (again) to download Aslains modpack, install Dog-Tag-Remover, GIT GUD and get THE HELL closer in his HE slinging idiot-proof noobboats. Also stop botting would help immensly ......

Else you only help breeding the next star-keeping, 15-20 km from any cap-Monqueror; if it isnt too late to prevent that already.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

Players
4,005 posts
11 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

Theres loads of other stuff you should be looking into that some irrelevant patches.

jack-gif-captain-jack-sparrow-33122532-5

Players
5,976 posts
11,310 battles
8 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

I dont mind other people having the patches, I just dont want the things my self." Simple`s "

I agree with you. But the best you can do about it now is to install Aslains WoWS mod and click the option to remove the dogtags, like some others here already suggested.

I really dislike these patches being in your face and blocking my screen and the dogtag remover feels like a breath of fresh air! :Smile_great:

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,767 posts
18,766 battles

I want a Potato patch .... so I can wear it with pride !

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles
4 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

..... these patches being in your face and blocking my screen and ......

We had this glorious thread once (cant find it, tried previously) with the same discussion (and I agree it irritating aF - I use dogtag remover too). It also had some really shitty auto/google-translation into latin of "In your face, MF" which turned out to be "the best-worst thing ever". I think Pschos translation of the resulting abomination of the autotranslation then was: "Your mom is a man who fellates other man".  Glorious! :cap_haloween:  I think this should be engraved for generations to come in some heavy brass plate somewhere, akin to this:Smile_trollface::

720px-Goetz_von_Berlichingen_in_Weisenhe

I would really like to read the thread again and see if it went somewhere even "better". :Smile_hiding::fish_happy:

Players
289 posts
2,860 battles

they used to annoy me to no end now i don't care either way guess i've just gotten used to them.

still they implemented that in a stupid way without a way to turn it off.

quality Q&A testing right there.

Sign in to follow this