You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VasGama

TAGED WHITE PERSONAL CHANLLEGE

8 comments in this topic

[USSCO]
Players
3 posts
23,004 battles

Hello 

I would like to now why, and for the 4th time i don't get the container from  "PERSONAL CHANLLENGE"    in one battle join the top 2 of your team     Get 1st  place just now whit PEnsacola Tier VII ship,  and no container. 

And i would like to someone esplaine to me why i have a white tag ship since  the 2nd  or 3th month i started play, searched and didnt find nothig.

Tkyu  

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
2 minutes ago, VasGama said:

Hello 

I would like to now why, and for the 4th time i don't get the container from  "PERSONAL CHANLLENGE"    in one battle join the top 2 of your team     Get 1st  place just now whit PEnsacola Tier VII ship,  and no container. 

And i would like to someone esplaine to me why i have a white tag ship since  the 2nd  or 3th month i started play, searched and didnt find nothig.

Tkyu  

That challenge is for people participating in the Ranked Super League (only accessible for those who've reached Rank 1).

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
6 minutes ago, VasGama said:

Hello 

Tkyu  

And.....you have a white clan tag (I am guessing this is what you mean) because your clan doesn't do clan wars.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
1 hour ago, VasGama said:

YEs  thats true 

i thing i have to find other clan  

Ty again

you thing?

400?cb=20170505072956

[PARAZ]
Players
2,590 posts
12,772 battles

Ugh.

Sarcastic comment about constantly increasing amount of horribly presented posts - with ppl not even bothering to reread a post title.

wateverz

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,716 posts
5,270 battles

Might want to try that again, but this time in English @PzychoPanzer